😍 3 😍

Jungkook's POV

Gunshots could be heard everywhere and blood wasn't scarce either

I walked over to the trembling leader who was crawling to a corner

I knelt down to eye level

" So you called yourself a fearsome mafia leader just cause you abduct girls and use them for your drug business?"

" Does it matter you have done what you came here for so why don't you just finish it "

" Oh I will , I just need to get the girls out of here now tell me where they are ?"

" I won't tell you you piece of trash "

" There's more to this piece of trash  and to this world I will be getting rid of one more "

" Go on then why hesitate ?"

He was losing his mind and that's what I wanted

" I have depleted all your funds and 70% of your henchmen have been killed and some have fled but a lot more have been arrested, so technically you have nothing , your wife and daughter left you because of this entire thing and now you in nothing because I took it all , death will only be a well deserved trophy for you and it won't even be enough but letting you live in  this world will give you more time to terrorise other innocent girls who do not want to do what you tell them "

He was getting red in the face

I got up to leave

" Your parents raised a demon in you and you will never be in love ever "

I froze when he said that

" Sir we found the girls "

" Good get them to safety and find their homes they need to get back home "

" Right away sir "

He chuckled

" Getting those girls home won't clear your name from the people who already hate you you have to prove yourself worthy"

" People will always be people I don't have to prove myself to any one and my parents did not raise a demon it's scum like you that make me this way , the blood that flows in my veins boils when I see filth like you roaming around like angels "

He chuckled and stood up

" You know nothing yet boy, every mafia don has no time for family , love or anything to do with emotions"

In anger I shot him twice in the head and heart 

" I don't know anything yet that's right but I don't let my mafia life control what I'm made of "

I left the building and activated the bombs completely destroying what was left of this nameless gang

As I drove off the building collapsed to dust and I literally gave myself a pat on my shoulder for a job well done

******************************

I got to my mafia house , it was a normal house but had an underground hideout but I was stopped when a mob ran towards me but before they got to me police came unexpectedly and stopped them

" Detective Kim what is going on ?"

" Youre under arrest for all the complaints that all these people have filed against you "

" And what are those complaints?"

" You abducted 10 girls and used them drug transportation and....."