20 | how would we meet?

- CRUSH
part twenty ꙳

- CRUSHpart twenty  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

colby woke up first. he yawned and stretched his arms above his head, not remembering at first that there was someone else in his bed until a squirming presence on his chest made itself known.

he stopped what he was doing and blinked his eyes open, staring down at the small girl who was practically half on top of his body.

how he hadn't felt the weight before, amazed him. her leg was intertwined with his and small snores came out of her mouth in a little repeated pattern. her hands gripped the sheet below them.

turning his head, colby read the time on the clock and groaned internally when he realized how fucked his sleep schedule was going to be for the next few days. it was currently eleven at night and if they were just waking up after a six year hour 'nap' he had a feeling they weren't going back to sleep any time soon.

that was even if luna decided to stay until morning. colby didn't expect her to. they had just met of course but part of him really wanted her to stay, wanted to wake up to her pressed against him again.

"luna." he muttered, shaking her shoulder softly. "wake up."

she grumbled something under her breath and rolled over, lying flat on her stomach as she went back to sleep.

"luna." colby said it a bit louder. "come on, let's go take a walk or something.

nothing.

"i'm gonna get jake to sit on you."

"colby, i swear," she groaned, finally. "if you don't shut up. i will sit on you."

he chuckled. "i wouldn't mind."

"ugh." she kicked her foot out and hit his shin with a pretty good accuracy, considering her eyes were closed.

"get up, sweetheart."

"i hate you." luna rubbed her eyes and glared up at him.

"come on, i want pizza."

at the mention of food, she perked up instantly and nearly shoved him on the floor in a race to get downstairs. colby chased after her, snagging her by the waist as they made it to the kitchen.

she squealed lightly as colby picked her up and dragged her away from the box of pizza on the counter. "abuse!" she cried. "you can't force me to get up from that wonderful nap i was having, then say no pizza."

"no pizza." he teased.

sam and katrina has entered the kitchen during that particularly moment and watched, partly amused, as the two bickered and fought against each other.