1

Backstory

Izuku was born with cat ears, a tail and other features. Her mother was surprised but was overwhelmed with joy to see such and adorable bundle of fluff.

The doctor said that sometimes mutations can occur due to trauma or a strong love for something that the parent of the child had. Inko Midoriya had a quirk marriage and was abandoned by her useless husband on the spot when he found out that she was pregnant with another man.

He gave a chance saying that he would consider being with her if she puts her baby up for adoption. Inko being the lovely woman she was refused. Hisashi left her on the spot.

She wasn't going to give away the only evidence of the beautiful love she once shared with a seemingly cold hearted man that was probably the biggest softy she had ever had the chance to know. She contemplated whether to tell him. She wondered what she would tell him. She wondered how he would react.

She felt as though she was falling into a deep dark abyss that had no light. She would continue and ever so often the little kicks she would feel inside her kept kicking her forward. Literally.

She had support from her close friend Mistuki Bakugou. Who would be due soon before her. Believing that her baby would be a boy just like Mistuki she had already named it.

She thought about what her child's last name should be. She let out a sigh, she didn't want to put down the name of the man that abandoned her. Her parents had abandoned her and so they wouldn't let her use her maiden name. There was only one other name there was. They were related by blood after all. Mistuki just told her to put the damn name down and so she did.

Legally her child would be Izuku Aizawa. But the child will use Midoriya while growing up. She needed tell the pro hero. But then he was a pro hero, having a family would cause him trouble. She thought and said nothing.

When her baby was born, she was at first surprised when it turned out her baby was a girl. She thought of changing her name but then saw the mischief she would unleash on the world and decided against it.

When she heard the explanation about the mutant features, she just sighed. Aizawa Shouta loved cats more than himself.

Things were looking great for them. As Izuku was growing up, Inko was reminded of erasure head. Their sleeping habits was the same the cheeky mischief and insomnia. She was starting to worry about that fact and took her to the doctor only to find out she the erasure quirk. A side effect was the insomnia.

She had decided to tell the Erasure hero but then just when things had been looking up for her, Hisashi came back. Every thing had begun to go down hill from there. When Izuku was six she witnessed her mother get beaten by the man that claimed to be her father. She too was abused. Had all sorts of thing's injected into her. She didn't know what they were, but Hisashi knew. She knew he wasn't her father. His scent was revolting. He wasn't the kind man that her mother would talk about.

For her age she was smart enough to read between the lines. The man her mother would speak of may seem grumpy but he would never raise a hand, compared to the vile man before her.

See her mother's tears of pain she erased his quirk he was using against her mother. This man needed to get out. Izuku was a mutant. She was just as strong as an adult. She went feral attacking Hisashi. Heightened senses, strength and agility with the power to make another lose their quirk.

She got in between her mother and Hisashi. She launched at the vile man. He tried use his fire breath only to see nothing come out. She clawed at the man. With her retractable claws. She was sure she did permanent damage to his eye.

Hisashi ran out and immediately the six year old her aunt Mistuki, the woman then called the police and rushed over. Izuku was done with keeping the beating of her mother a secret.

They were put under a protection order thanks to a very convincing and menacing friend. Izuku thought that their life would start looking up again. But she was wrong. One night while sleeping she heard a break in. She was never a deep sleeper. Her feline senses ran wild as they alerted her of danger.

She quickly ran to her mother's room, only to find her lying on the floor. Cold and no sign of movement. A letter in her hand. Izuku saw a knife in her back. Her mother was murdered.

She went to her. Not wanting to believe what she was looking at. Blank faded green eyes stared back at her. She stared in horror than a familiar scent came to her. On instinct she jumped back taking the letter in her mother's hand with her to see a one eyed Hisashi Midoriya in the dark.

She wanted to fight him but she knew she wouldn't win and so she fled. Jumping out the window and into the night. Crying and mourning her mother's death as she went to look for help.