7

Izuku's entrance exam was brutal. She had it a month before the actual exams. To fight Orca was a nightmare. She groaned and complained to her father about why she had to go up against the no.10 hero. It was scary as hell for.

She only passed because she managed to hold out. The terms needed to pass the exam and you can just do one not all three was

1. Not get captured

2. Try and capture the villain (in this case the bloody whale hero)

3. Escape

She held out long enough and passed her exam. She gave an earful at her dad with some quirk induced screaming. Erasure Head got pissed erased her quirk and tied her up in his capture gear and drove home while she was squirming in the back seat.

The month passed and she was asked to be a volunteer for the UA entrance exam. There she was standing next to Present Mic. Like her father she didn't like the spotlight but had to do it. Present Mic called her up.

Izuku recognized some of the students in the crowd. All of those who were in her chat group were there.

"Izu-chan will be explaining the practical task"

Izuku walked up to the stage and began

"Hello everyone I am Aizawa Izuku. And if your wondering why I'm here, it's because I had a separate exam from you all and please don't ask me about it...." She shivered

"Just remembering it is giving me shivers"

She turned blue at the podium and everyone sweat dropped and didn't want to imagine what kind of exam

"Anyway" she calmed down " there a three robots that will have villain points. On the handout that was given out you can see that each was given a villain point"

"The goal is to destroy as many robots as you can"

"Excuse me" Izuku recognized the blue head with glasses that called out

A bright smile spread across her face and her tail began to move happily.

"Hey there Tenya" she said with a smile. Some of the students melted from the cuteness

"But there are four robots on the hand out"

"You see I was getting to that" she said striking a pose. Being around Midnight was getting to her. Unknowing to her some of the males thought she was hot and some girls got jealous and her friends, well the angry ones felt like blowing them up.

"The fourth is a faux, well it's a zero point. In other words its a big ass obstacle y'all gotta avoid. Taking it down will grant you no merit if your unlucky"

"I'll be hanging around mostly to monitor and probably stop fights from happening"

With that everyone began making their way to the practical. She was excited she saw some of her friends. She saw her friend Ochaco and wanted to go talk to her, but then someone grabbed her shoulder. She turned and saw Iida.

He was about to say something but his over affectionate friend jumped on him and hugged him. Giggling and being a cat rubbing her head against in face and purring. She hadn't seen him in a long time after all. Iida stood still frozen place and some of the other guys were envious.

Izuku finally let her friend go and present Mic shouted start and the aspiring heroes were off.

Izuku watched them go. Some guys were about to start a fight and so Izuku erased their quirks and separated them. She ran around doing the same thing.

She was lucky she had Kage with her. Since they were connected through her shadow Kage couldn't go to far unless there shadows around to help him (imagine Shikamaru's shadow jitsu)

Everything was going well. Some people's quirks were not made for this type of situation. She saw her friend Shinsou for example. But the way he was using his quirk was admirable.

He brainwashed a couple buff kids to help him move injured applicants to safety. He was probably doing it as a spur in the moment thing without realising he was bound to get a whole lot of rescue points.

The exam was coming to it's end. I ran around the corner looking for people to help. It was than I spotted Ochaco under a pile of rumble. And that was when I saw the big honking zero point robot heading in the direction of her. And this was my reaction after taking some time to process what was happening
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????"

She shouted and ran to the robot. She was aware of her friend Hitoshi Shinsou ordering people to help get the injured out of the way.

But at the moment she needed to save Ochaco.

Using her feline capabilities she climbed up the robot and then jumped into the air to face the towering giant. She pulled back a clenched fist and with a her being she yelled

"SMASH!!!!!!" As she punched the robot. The robots head caved in from the force and blew back. Izuku's hand was shattered as she came falling back to earth. She curled herself up into a ball and shifted into a kitten.

She always did this when she was scared, in pain, and when she has panic attacks. She was mildly aware of what was happening around her. She wasn't aware of being caught a purple haired boy that she knew but wasn't aware of at the moment.

Her broken hand brought back unwanted memories. They only went away after the pain disappeared. She fell asleep in that form.

Three of her friends from her chat group stayed with her until she woke. When Izuku woke she came face to face with Shinsou Hitoshi, Uraraka Ochaco and Iida Tenya

"Thank goodness your okay Izu-chan" Uraraka let out a sigh of relief

"What happened?" She asked

"You used a strengthen quirk, turned into a cat then passed out" Shinsou stated

Izuku looked at herself and found she was covered in green fur, and paws.

"Tehe" she laughed, poking out her tongue while attempting to bonk her head in a cut manner.

Shinsou turned red and Uraraka laughed. Iida being the dad figure in her group of friends just sighed