8

It was the first day of school. Izuku had gotten dressed and was ready to go, but was sure hell didn't want to. She wasn't a morning person and so she just laid there at the door way in a boys uniform. She shifted into a kitten and just laid there until her father came.

She was picked up and placed in his scarf. And of they went to UA. Izuku found the warmth of her father's scarf comfy and warm and just fell asleep.

Aizawa made it to his class. He recognized all of them to be his daughter's friends. He sighed. He knew how crazy these brats were. He didn't get paid enough for this.

The class went quiet when he entered. He scanned them all and then said "I'm Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher, get dressed these PE uniform and meet me outside"

"Mr. Aizawa were is Izuku" Tsu-chan asked. He had forgotten she hidden in his scarf. With a grunt he pulled her out and handed her to Tsu-chan. The class was confused then reality hit them "Your her dad!!!!" They shouted all shouted.

When in the changing room the girls tried to wake Izuku up. They tried everything. And so Jirou just stuck one of her earphone Jack into her ear. The pain caused her to shriek jump and attach herself to the ceiling with her tiny claws embedded into the ceiling.

"You could have just dumped me in water" she said shaking from the shock. She transformed back and dropped landing on her feet.

"Hurry up and get dressed and why are you wearing a boys uniform"

Izuku gave them a bored expression and said "I don't trust skirts"

When they all made it out. Everyone seemed to be confused. "We're going to have a quirk assessment test"

"Bakugou what was your record of throwing a ball back in middle school"

"75 meters" Bakugou replied

"Now throw the ball using your quirk. I don't care how you do it as long as you use your quirk"

Bakugou took his place in the circle. He bought back his hand and began his throw. He let out a explosion at the last moment and let it fly while shouting "DIIEEEEEEEE!!!"

Aizawa showed the class his score.

705.2 meters

Everyone began to get excited and then Ashido said "this is going to be fun" Izuku face palms

"Fun. Fun you say, if that's the way then the last place is expelled. Anyone who half ass this test goes straight home"

"That's not fair"

"You can't do that"

"Its just a ruse" Yaoyorozu spoke up. She sounded confident but boy was she wrong

Izuku placed a hand on her shoulder and looked at her with a very grim look.

"Its not a ruse. This school is practically a second home for me. I have seen the way every teacher teaches. This demon is merciless. He expelled a whole class last year"

Everyone was mortified and fired up. "The hell he'll put us all through" Izuku said shaking in fear

All of class1A went pale. They had come here to be a hero and so they were going to give it their all.

As the tests went on Izuku tried to find ways to use all her quirks. Most of them weren't suited for the test. Only quirk that helped her was

Kage

Izuku wondered why her shadow was stronger than her. The annoying tiger broke the machine in the grip test.

He came first place in the speed test. Beating Iida by a second.

The endurance race.

Both by carrying Izuku on his back much to her protest. Well more like changing his master into a kitten and then carrying her by his mouth.

Kage has control over all of Izuku's quirks. Even though he himself was a quirk, Aizawa had Nezu do some test. Apparently Kage was more of a separate being, or something like a past life. Neither Izuku or him understood what was said but then Izuku managed to come up with a theory for Kage.

If his a past life, or a separate being he took on the form of a sentient shadow quirk because the DNA of the Tokoyami family was in her. And so the separate being merged with the dormant quirk and became the shadow quirk no known as tiger.

(If your lost just go with the flow. I also lost myself)

Izuku wondered where Kage got the power boost. And then it hit her

"YOUR USING ONE FOR ALL AREN'T YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku shouted. To all her classmates and father it sounded a squealing kitten. Kage had taken away human speech.

Kage was her second dad.

For some of the remaining test Izuku used her own mutant quirk and mother's.

The standing long jump test. She got the same score as Tsu-chan but then used telekinesis to push her up further.

And then it came to the ball throw. She decided to use One For All and voice.

She'd throw the ball and then shout at it. And then scream at it.

As she channeled the quirk and was about to release the ball at 100% her quirk disappeared.

She turned back and was suddenly wrapped in her father's binding cloth and pulled forwards him. His hair raised and eyes glowing red. Izuku flinched at the sight of how terrifying her dad looked.

"Your not planning on incapacitating yourself with that quirk"

Izuku tried to retort but couldn't find the words.

Kage who was still put rested in the shadows.

Everyone watched at how harsh their teacher could be. It didn't matter if you were his kid, or any other type of kid. He took zero interest in those with zero potential.

Aizawa POV

I returned her quirk and sent her back into the circle. I wasn't going to be lenient. Especially with her. She was the future number one. The future symbol of peace. Her tail was down. Ears flattened against her head.

I wasn't going go easy on her. Or these other brats.

Izuku looked like she was contemplating something and then finally began to throw the ball. I watched and was surprised myself.

She waited for the last minute and let out the power she inherited from All-might. The power caused a sudden blast of wind and I quickly covered my ears and she screamed

"MMMMMOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" Her voice quirk was easily rivaling Mic's. I could tell she had poured all her heart into that scream.

She must have remembered Inko and the things that she had always told her.

"I can still move sensei" This brat of mine said taunting me. I grinned and pulled my her back obviously wasn't expecting that.

I looked at the score. This kid.

"1025.56m" I showed everyone

"HOW MANY QUIRKS DO YOU HAVE!?!?!?!" Everyone shouted