Chapter 5 (I'm so sorry for not uploading in forever!)

I jumped forward onto him and attacked his neck, sucking and occasionally biting, sure to leave hickeys that wouldn't come off in weeks. Perfect.

I knew I found his sweet spot when I heard him moan exceptionally loud. I chuckled. This is gonna be fun.

Without a second's hesitation, I quickly pulled off his shirt. Oh how badly I wanted to rip it off of him, but I didn't want to go that fast yet.

I look down to reveal his smooth, soft body. I slowly moved my hands up and down his chest, causing a few whimpers from the body beneath me.

"God, you're beautiful." I muttered before I went back to pecking at his neck. I sucked down from his collarbone to his right nipple and licked a clean stripe across it. I heard one of the most lewd sounds I'd ever heard him make. And I wanted more of it.

"M-Michael... please... go faster..."

"Your wish is my command."

I kissed down his body to his stomach, then his belly button, then his v-line. I looked up at him for permission.

"Jer Bear, are you sure you wanna go further?"

"Yes, oh god, faster, Michael! Don't tease me!" I giggled, was he really that horny?

He looked away in embarrassment, his face as red as my hoodie as I smirked and unbuckled his dark blue faded jeans.

I palmed him through his boxers for a solid 3 minutes, savouring the amazing sounds he made.

"M-Michael... more..."

"Go faster~"

"Pleeeeeeease, Michael... hah~ just suck me off already!"

God, he was impatient. And it was adorable. But I wasn't about to let him get his way just yet.

I continued palming him for a while before I eventually stopped teasing and pulled his boxers all the way down. I heard him sigh in relief as all the tension finally disappeared.

Wow... I'm never gonna admit it, but that thing is way bigger than I expected. I'm surprised he's a virgin! But not for long...

I pulled his pants and shorts all the way off before I admired the sight in front of me. He was looking away with his eyes closed, his blush evident, and his body glistening in the bathroom light. Absolutely delightful.

I walked over to the bathroom cabinet-drawer thingy and opened it up. I fished my hand around for a bit before bringing out a tube of clear, gelly liquid and a condom. (Seriously, what is up with every single fanfiction having lube and condoms in people's drawers?! yay let's take them out of a purple penguin's butthole this time!!!)

His eyes widened and I felt an ounce of regret building up in me.

"Jere, we won't do this if you don't want to. Do you?"

I saw his initial shock fade away and become replaced with something I could only recognise as want.

"Y-yes, Michael. I would love that, actually."

"Good. Just tell me if you want to stop, okay? I wouldn't want to hurt you."

I kissed hiss cheek and sat on my knees in front of him (btw Jeremy is leaning on the bathroom door so that's the position they're in) before spreading his legs, causing him to blush. I lubed my fingers up and placed one at his puckered hole.

"This might feel a bit weird."

(A.N I'm so sorry for not updating this in a long time! This is supposed I be a frequently updating book, and I'm trying to keep that going but I might not be able because schoolwork and stuff is piling up and I'm super busy. Sorry!!!)