Chapter 9: They're finally doin' the do

Once he finished speaking those words, Michael immediately rammed himself as hard and smoothly as he could into Jeremy. Jeremy moaned the loudest he had that day, encouraging Michael to go faster.

"Mmph, Michael! Ngh! I-... it's so goo- ahhh... oh please! God! Harder! Faster! Deeper! haa... PLEASE!" Jeremy shouted.

Michael obeyed and slammed faster into Jeremy, pushing in and out at an inhuman pace. And god, it felt good. The feeling of Jeremy's tight hole swallowing up his huge d*** was hella pleasing.

He thrusted in different directions, trying to find that special spot.

He knew he found it when Jeremy practically screamed out his name.

"MICHAEL! R-RIGHT THERE! AGAIN! OH GOD-"

Michael quickly clapped his hand over Jeremy's mouth, still thrusting harshly into his abused prostrate. Jeremy's eyes widened as he strained around squirming and giving muffled yells of pleasure.

"Shh... we wouldn't want your dad to hear, would we?" He leaned down and whispered into Jeremy's ear, feeling the sweat drip down his forehead and being overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Mhm..." Jeremy nodded and tried to muffle his moans.

"Good boy~"Michael removed his hand and placed them onto Jeremy's hips, thrusting yet deeper into him until all that was heard was loud, shaky moans from the both of them, skin slapping skin and the door being thumped every half second.

Soon enough the both of them felt a familiar warm bubbly feeling in their stomachs.

"I-I'm close..." Michael struggled to speak.

"M-me too..."

"Inside o-or out?"

"I-inside p-please."

"Okay, Jer Bear."

They lasted about half a minute until Michael released inside Jeremy and the other one came all over their chests.

"Miah...~"

"Mike..."

Their tired, sweaty, limp bodies lay on the ground together for a while, panting before Michael sat up.

"That... was awesome..." he spoke up.

"Hell... *pant* yeah it was."

"We have to do this again soon."

"Yep."

"I love you Jere."

"You too, Micah."

(A.N. *stretches and pops back* UGH FINALLY THAT TOOK SO LONG ACK ah well, I hope y'all enjoyed that 🙂 any requests? I'm sorta busy but I'll try and satisfy people's demands. And also- ISWEARTOGODIFANYOFMYCLASSMATESEVERFINDTHIS- YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO JUST KILL ME)