Chapter 7: Fingering

Third Person POV

"Wh-what?!? Michael?!? What's gotten into you?!?" Jeremy almost yelled.

"I didn't stutter. Beg for it, slut. If you don't, I could just leave you like this, naked, helpless, vulnerable, my bite marks all over your body, your cock (it means chicken guys I'm clean 👍) fully erect, the list goes on. Now beg or I won't give it to you." MIcHaEl (why does it autocorrect like that 😂 ALWAYS BEWARE OF AUTOCORRECT!!!) growled, feeling his dominant side take over.

"O-okay..." a flustered Jeremy answered awkwardly.

Michael knew he wouldn't get anything out of his Jeremy if he didn't do anything, so he slowly returned his finger and slipped it back into Jeremy, pressing against the walls and thrusting in and out.

"OOOoooohhhhh... Michael..."

"What did you say? I didn't hear."

He inserted another digit, feeling Jeremy shake around him, letting out a huge moan.

"M-Michael! Please! Please keep going! Mmphm! Yes! Oh god... harder! Oh my goooosh... it feels s-so good, Mikey! Please stop teasing! JUST FU-"

Jeremy was cut off by Michael kissing him deeply and using his free hand to pin his arms up against the door, while his other one kept slipping in more fingers and thrusting violently.

Jeremy rolled his eyes to the back of his brain and closed them in utter bliss, moaning into Michael's mouth.

Suddenly, he felt a huge wave of immense pleasure wash over him.