Epilogue

Juna Killman lifted a shaky hand in a pathetic attempt to save herself from the wrath of the one and only, Elaine Chernoble. But even her telekinesis was powerless against the host of the moon's power. She knew from the pale blue markings on Elaine's body that were drawn by the moon goddess herself, she was in for a slow, painful death for all the crimes she had committed against the people of the supernatural world. And she was ready for it.

Opal Hale, on the other hand, was not. Her fear was rolling off of her in waves. Literally. You could see the waves of black fear that permeated from her and her pale, crying face. She felt her brother's death and she wanted to live long enough to exact her revenge, but she knew as she watched, frozen in time while Elaine Chernoble headed toward them in speeds unknown to man, she was not getting herself out of this and she would soon meet her brother and the other Elders in the Fields of Punishment.

Elaine stared at the two frozen figures, one with a face so full of fear and the other seemingly ready for death. She walked up to them, although she wasn't actually walking, more like really fast walking. She touched the center of Juna's forehead and closed her eyes. Since she seemed so ready for death, why not do the opposite? And so, she pulled Juna's powers from deep within her and watched as Juna crumpled to the ground, suddenly hit with the devastating weight of the crimes she had committed for which she will stand trial for as she spearheaded most, if not all, of the heinous plans of the Yule Council.

Then she made her way to Opal Hale. The empath. Since she so wanted to have others feel what she cannot control, why not drive her mad with the emotions she so desperately wants to give to others? She touched once again the center of her forehead and put within Opal a curse, one that no one will be able to break, not even the one who put it on her: no matter how hard she tries to send out her emotions, it will bounce back to her and she will experience the fear, the panic, the rage and the pain she has inflicted on others tenfold, until she begs for death, only to be denied it and put to trial for the pain she has caused.

After she was satisfied with her work, Elaine allowed the bubble of time to burst and she freed her two captives from their frozen shackles only for them to be hit with tidal wave after tidal wave of pain and distraught that it brought them to their knees and let out devastating screams and shrieks.

"The both of you will stand trial for all the crimes you have committed against the Paranormal community and you will be stripped of your honour, although you have already been stripped of that by your own doing, and your rights, thrust into the Underworld as the living and forced to live in the land of the dead, all of which will be the souls of those you have massacred. I'm sure a hefty amount of those feel much hate for the pair of you, seeing as you both have led many attacks against the different species of the the Paranormal. Warriors, take these two as prisoners and put them in the cellar," Elaine said, gesturing to anyone who were up to the task. She took two long pieces of vines and immediately they turned into glowing shackles that would be impossible to break and handed them to the warriors. "Use these," she said, "cuff them and make sure they never see the light of day. That is, until their trial, of course." And she waved them away.

Then she turned to the remaining wolves, who all shifted when she fixed her gaze on them. "My fellow wolves, I speak to you now as the host of the Moon Goddess and she has blessed upon me the task of ensuring that you will never be misled by people who have darker intentions and wish to cause you harm. Hear me and spread the word to your brethren. Make sure that this be heard even in the darkest corners of the Paranormal world. I give you my word to find you better leaders and that I will personally conduct a thorough investigation of all candidates brought to me.

For so long, the Yule Council has been led by countless rulers who have yet to be changed with views that go as far as the Stone Ages. But, now is a time to prosper and live amongst everyone in peace. This is a time of evolution, a time of change. But, for now, attend to your dead and we shall commence a proper burial for each one of them."