Tea Time...

Author's note: FYI 'James' is just a name to represent you, the reader. The image above comes from the 'Girls und Panzer Wiki'.

After his first tankery first battle with St. Gloriana against Ooarai, James had found himself getting much closer to both Darjeeling and the other tank commanders and crew.

In the time since his last battle he had become a frequent visitor or St Gloriana's tea rooms, making him well known to both Darjeeling and her close friends.

At first, Darjeeling was surprised when he asked if he could come by for a visit and some tea, and was even more surprised when he did it again and again. Despite her initial surprise however, she soon grew accustomed to his visits and found herself secretly looking forward to them...

"This tea is amazing, just as always Darjeeling" James mused as he sipped his tea.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it" Darjeeling responded with a smile, happy to hear that James was enjoying his visit.

"It's actually my personal favorite type of tea"

"I can see why" James said as he took another sip, trying to act as composed and proper as he could in order to impress her.

---Timeskip---

After almost an hour of talking laughing and enjoying each others company, James and Darjeeling were interrupted by Orange Pekoe...

"Excuse me Miss Darjeeling" she said as she bowed her head. "There is a phone call for James from the school head office"

James took another sip of his tea and responded, "Okay, I'll take it now then"

He slowly put his tea cup down onto the table and turned to Darjeeling, "Sorry about this, I'll be back in a minute~"

"Okay~" she replied cheerily as James walked out of the room and into a corridor leading to the communications room...

As he walked there, he passed Rosehip who was walking towards him, "Hello Rosehip~" he greeted.

"Oh, hey James. Are you here for another date with Darjeeling?~" She mused with a laugh.

James merely shook his head softly and chuckled to himself as he headed for the communications room as Rosehip walked in the room with Darjeeling and Orange Pekoe...

"I see your boyfriend's back commander~" Rosehip said with a smirk on her face.

"He's not my boyfriend Rosehip" Darjeeling responded bluntly, keeping her true feelings to herself.

"Sure he's not~" Rosehip responded "He just comes here every week for tea and pleasant conversation..."

"Indeed" Darjeeling replied.

Rosehip chuckled to herself and then asked, "So where is he going now?"

"He had to take a phone call" Orange Pekoe added...

---James POV---

James had finally reached the communications room door, which he preceded to knock on softly.

"Come in" He heard Assam respond.

"Hello Assam" he greeted as he closed the door behind him.

"Hey James. How has tea with Darjeeling been?" Assam asked as a smile grew on her lips.

"Great as always~" he replied with a large smile.

"That's good to hear"

"So there's a call for me?" he asked.