Opening Up...

After the conclusion of the match, all of the members of the teams had returned to the St. Gloriana carrier for a celebratory party.

Everyone had gathered around the Tankery fields and was talking and laughing together happily as music and colored light blared around them...

---Darjeeling POV---

"There's no way I c-could do that!"

"You have to Darjeeling!"

"Ah... B-But w-what if he doesn't feel t-the same?..."

"Of course he does! Look, I'm taking you over to talk to him right now..."

---James POV---

After the party had started, James had lost sight of Darjeeling or Rosehip or anyone he knew for that matter. Regardless, he managed to find a Pravda tank crew whose commander he got on quite well with...

"You definitely deserved your victory today!"

"Thanks Jack~ I have all of the tank crews under my command to thank for that though, and of course St. Glorianas commander..."

"Oh yeah, I saw you two at the end of the match~" Jack said with a wink as James' face grew red.

"I thought no one was watching" he replied in a joking tone, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey I'm not judging you or anything. I know what it's like when you find that special someone..." Jack responded as he glanced over James shoulder and gave Nonna a wide smile, which was returned in kind.

---Darjeeling POV---

"I can walk myself Rosehip!"

"I'm only letting go if you promise to go and talk to him right now!"

"Uh... Fine! I'll go talk to him..."

"Good~ I'll see you later then~"

Darjeeling then started walking around by herself trying to find James, as she had something very important to tell him...

---James POV---

"This is Borodin and Vasili, my loader and driver"

"Hey guys, how are you going?" James asked as he shook their hands.

"Fine thanks" Borodin replied.

"Yeah I'm good too, just enjoying the party you got going here~" Vasili added.

Jack opened his mouth to speak again, however closed it once he saw Anastasia join their little group.

"And this is Anastasia, my gunner"

Upon hearing Jack speak, James turned and faced Anastasia who's eyes widened upon seeing James.

"Hello Anastasia~" James greeted as he shook her hand softly.

"Hey James, you're looking great tonight~" Anastasia said seductively as she moved right next to James and placed her hand on his shoulder.

As she did this Vasili and Borodin turned to each other with knowing expressions and Jack pushed his right hand against his face, "Not again..." he thought to himself as she continued to bombard James with questions and flirtatious advances...

---Darjeeling POV---

After a long time searching around the large groups of people, Darjeeling finally spotted James' familiar figure and dark hair. She smiled to herself and began jogging towards him, slowing however when she saw the blonde haired girl practically hanging off his arm.