16

Callie

Right after we brought coach to the bus stop and sent him off, Charlie, Banks and I hung out at Mickey's again. "So what's it gonna be, Conway? You gonna keep on playing or not?" Banks asked with a mouthful. "I'm not the only Conway here." I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "He's talking to you, doofus." Charlie snorted. "I know that, blockhead." I laughed.

Both boys looked at me with expectant looks. They obviously wanted to hear something good from me, and that's what they got. "I'm gonna keep on playing."

They cheered and high-fived as I sat their rolling my eyes. "I can already see it, Cal." Charlie said, "Callie Conway with the puck. She has a chance to win this! She's fighting for Team USA!"

"Banks and Conway guarding her back. Here she goes, Callie Conway...she shoots and... she scores!" Banks exclaimed as the boys got on their feet and cheered. I shook my head in disbelief at the scene they were making.

"Callie Conway just won the gold for Team USA! The you have it folks! The Golden Trio: Adam Banks, Charlie Conway, and Callie Conway, bringing pride and joy to every corner of America!" Charlie finished as they sat back down and we all laughed at our silly antics.

"Cause a scene like that again and you two will never see me play ever again." I threatened with a laugh. "Oh Callie, we know you could never do that." Banks laughed. "You love hockey." "Okay true..." I smiled in defeat.

We sat there for hours talking about our plans for the off-season and where we'd want hockey to take us in our lives. I guess I could say that my time with the Ducks made me grow closer with my brother and turn my enemy into my good friend. Maybe hockey isn't so bad. After all, we did have a title to defend.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

And that is the end of Like A Girl! I hope you guys enjoyed this rendition of The Mighty Ducks. I really enjoyed writing this. Stick around and I might just think of writing a sequel! Thanks for the love and support ❤️ Quack quack quack! Go Ducks! 💜💚