1

Third Person Pov,

It was dark then suddenly there was light. A soft voice spoke then "open up your eyes" it said "Wake up champions."5 sets of eyes suddenly awoke squinting as the bright light blinded them for a moment and then it was suddenly gone. They had awoken.

Zelda's Pov:

I sat up gently and stood up staring at the 4 walls in confusion, Where was I? I wondered as I looked around me when I suddenly noticed 4 others in the chamber with me, it was the champions.

"Mipha,Revali,Daruk,Urbosa!" I cried walking quickly toward them.

"Little Bird!" Urbosa said pulling me in for an hug which I gladly welcomed.

After a few moments we split apart, and started to question where we was with the others.

"Did Anyone Else hear that voice?" Daruk asked to the group.

The reply was a yes from everyone as we pondered the voice when suddenly a quiet voice spoke out,
"It was Link's" Mipha said looking worried.

"WHAT?!?" We screamed looking around for Link.

"Listen, I don't know where little guy is or where we are but let's find a way out of here first." Said Daruk with a look of concern on his face.

We all agreed and reached the door and was relived to see my old Sheikah Slate sitting in a strange pedestal.

"Take the Sheikah Slate it will help guide you after your long slumber." Link's voice told us as we all started up at at the celling ,where was he?

I picked up the slate and watched as the doors opened leading into a small room, stepping forward we walked into the room.

There was nothing special about the room besides a few crates and some chests opening them we found a bunch of old clothes.

Taking turns we changed into the clothes and walked forward to another pedestal when link spoke again ""Hold the Sheikah Slate up to the pedestal,that will show you the way." It was strange hearing Link's voice as he was mute besides once were he had spoken to me, what had changed to make him speak?

Doing as instructed I placed the slate on the pedestal and watched as it glowed and then another door opened and we was hit with a blinding light.

"Champions... You are the light-our light- that must shine upon Hyrule once again, Now go." Link said softly

It was time to find out what happened.

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes.)