3

Zelda's Pov:

Walking slowly down the hill I began to think about Link, Was he okay? We're Was He? How was he taking to us earlier?

While my thoughts were running wild I failed to notice we had reached the bottom of the hill and that Urbosa was taping me gently.

Are you okay? Her eyes seemed to say,

I nodded and walked swiftly up to the old man who looked up on my arrival,

"Hello, I was Wondering if you could tell me where we are?"

His eyes seemed to linger at us before he answered,

"You're on the Great Plateau." He said staring at something in the distance.

Taking no notice I thanked him quickly and went to leave the champions following behind me.

We walked around for a little bit until Link's voice spoke to us again,

"Champions,head for the point marked on the map in your Sheikah Slate."

Looking down I saw a dot that had not being there before,

How did that get there?

Shaking my head I turned to the other champions and they nodded to me showing their understanding in this task.

It was time to stop messing about and get some much needed answers.

Hello! I'm sorry this took so to update.

I hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Just a quick note about this story:

In this chapter I cut most of the Old mans dialogue, but that was because I want Zelda and the champions to discover certain things on their own.

For example temple of time, eg.

Also I know this wasn't the best chapter and not much is happening but there will be more next chapter.

Thanks You For Reading!

See you in the next chapter!