4

Zelda's Pov:

Looking at the slate I started walking in the directing of the strange glowing point, my mind still thinking about Link I was really worried about him at this point. Shaking my head I walked quicker determined to find my beloved knight.

"Princess?" Daruk Asked

"Yes?" I replied looking at the Goron

" Don't Want to worry you but there's a  Bokoblin up ahead.."

Startled I looked up and saw a red Bokoblin in the distance snarling holding a tree branch.

"We'll sneak by it." I said

" We'll Kill it." Revali said aggressively

"With what?" Urbosa and Mipha said,

"With This!" Daruk said holding an ax in his hand.

Before I had the time to question where he even got the ax from he was off charging off towards the creature. Revali chasing straight after him claiming that he should be the one to kill it as he suggested it.

I looked at Mipha and Urbosa and we all seemed to share the same thought,

Idiots.

By the time we reached the two the creature had being dealt with leaving only its horn behind.

Sighing as I heard the arguments between Revali and Daruk I looked around noticing something of great importance,

The temple of time.

Throughout the years I had always being interested in the history of the temple, after I find Link I will have to go explore it more.

We continued walking Daruk dealing with the enemies and Revali complaining that he wanted to kill them.

Daruk shut him up with a bow he found and some arrows.

Eventually we reached our destination and was greeted by an pedestal,

Stepping forward I heard a mysterious voice telling me to place the slate in it,

Doing so the ground suddenly started shaking.

Then there was nothing but black....

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!