2

Musa, I...I guess we should end our relationship.

MUSA'S POV
what!!?? What is he talking about? Is he playing a joke on me? But by the looks of things it seemed clear that he was not in a mood to joke around. But I was too afraid to admit the ugly truth.
I finally found my voice and then spoke up "Riven, What are you saying? Are you serious? To which he replied "Yes,I am."

At this point I could feel my eyes starting to well up with tears it's not the time for me to cry! I need explanations! I then questioned him "Why?" He was looking everywhere else but not at me. I was getting really irritated by this time. I couldn't control my anger. I was way too hurt by this all. I just burst out "look at me Riven, why the hell are you breaking up? I need explanations and it rather not be a lame excuse!"

RIVEN'S POV
I looked at Musa who was really pissed off or I would say hurt. I could see that she was feeling heartbroken as well as betrayed right now.

I finally gathered courage to look at her and spoke, "Musa, it's just that I'm no good for you. I don't even know why you're with me in the first place. I don't deserve you. You deserve to be with someone who is better than me." Before I could speak more she snapped back saying "I'm with you because I love you, Stupid. But you always end up being a jerk. What made you think that you don't deserve me? It's just a lame excuse."

MUSA'S POV
This can't be the reason. Why does he think like that. I then spoke "Let me guess Riven, you found a new girl huh? Is it Darcy again?

RIVEN'S POV
I immediately replied "No, Musa there's no woman except you in my life as well as in my heart. I have loved you and always will. And Darcy?? What on Magix are you talking about? I would never date that stupid witch. I only dated her because I was under a spell! You know that too. Now please Musa, listen to me."
At first Musa was staring at me but then looked away. I knew that she was struggling not to cry. She then spoke "Then tell me what it is it?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my mouth but then closed it again. I know that I can't tell her the truth. I just wanted to be with her. I will do anything to protect her even if it means that we will be separated. I then told her "Musa, I'll be leaving Redfountain tomorrow. I will work really hard so that I'll be able to protect you in future. Whatever I'm doing Musa trust me it's for your own good.
And please don't ask me to stay, you have to let me go. I can't stay with you."

Musa began to cry and then spoke to me, you can't assume what's good for me. What's good for me is that you stay by my side. Remember the song that you wrote for me One to One ? It says Stronger side by side, We're better in harmony. When you wrote that song didn't you mean it?

I then spoke "How could I forget that song? I'll always remember that special song. And yes, when I wrote the lyrics each and every word came straight from the heart."

NO POV
Then all of a sudden why this change of mind/heart? Said Musa
Riven then replied for the one last time "It's just that you've to let me go. Goodbye Musa."
Riven hugged her and then started to walk away from her. He heard her voice calling his name out but he didn't stop. He started to run away from her. As soon as he walked outside the park he couldn't control his emotions anymore. He started crying and screamed on top of his lungs "Are you happy now that I left her?"

There were 2 hearts that were broken but there was someone who was really enjoying the show.
The person thought with a sly smile "Well...yes."

©Heyitsamd (To my take on the winx story)