5

He made a big sword appear in front of Musa and said "Stay away from her and no harm shall come to your girl.
You only have 1 week to say goodbye to your girlfriend and I'm warning you before hand if you don't leave her, I'll ruin her destiny."

And before I could do or say anything I was back in my own room. Since that day I could see reminders everywhere! For instance when I was back at my room after training I found an anonymous letter on my desk saying "You have got only one day left. You know what you've to do, Lover boy." It's just horrible. Why does that creep wants me to stay away from her?
But I've to do it if her safety is at risk.

As I was remembering that bad memory my phone rang suddenly I looked at the screen and saw that Stella was calling me. I guess Musa had already told them. I eventually picked it up. As soon as I said "Hello" Stella started screaming at me!

She said "What did you do to her? She locked herself up in the room and is not even talking to us! I swear if you were in front of me right now I would have blasted you up with my magic! Tell me what's up with her? I know whenever Musa's sad, Riven is not too far."

I've to say that the last sentence that Stella spoke really hurt me!
So Musa hadn't told them yet. I guess I should tell them. I finally spoke "Well it's just that we both broke up."
Stella asked me in a shocked voice "But why?"
I said in a serious tone "Well stop being so nosy and mind your own business." And before she could say more I just hung up.

STELLA'S POV
What!!?? They both broke up? I had the phone on loudspeaker so that all the Winx knew what had happened. We all kept knocking on Musa's door but she didn't open. It was half past 11 and we all were feeling really sleepy. Since Tecna shared her room with Musa and she wasn't opening the door, I told Tecna that she could share my room for the night.

©Heyitsamd (To my take of the Winx story)