11

AISHA'S POV
It felt as if things were in slow motion. Nurses coming in and out of the room where Musa layed unconscious was scaring me. Nothing has ever terrified me but now seeing my friend in such a condition was scaring me so much. We all wanted this to stop.

'What is it Ofelia? Can I meet her?' I stood up when I saw Brandon talking to Ofelia.
'I'm sorry you can't meet her.' Said Ofelia
'Why the heck can't we meet her? She's our friend and we want to see her. Okay?' Stella shouted
'Hey cool down Stella' I said
'Bloom just call Faragonda here.' Ofelia ordered Bloom ignoring Stella's comments
'Sure' said Bloom
'Fast' Ofelia said seriously
Bloom looked at her and within a blink of an eye, I saw her running towards Miss Faragonda's office.

BLOOM'S POV
The way Ofelia sounded made my heart shrink a bit. I don't know why? Maybe because of the feeling I was having. I was feeling as if something terrible is going to happen. Well I know I have to be optimistic but I can't be like that all the time. I don't know what happened to Musa but I'll surely find out.

'Miss Faragonda' I burst through the door
'You gotta come and check on Musa. Please hurry up, Miss.'
'Is she okay now? She got up. I was still panting. How could I say when I myself don't know the answer.
'I don't know. She won't tell me' I cried 'Please hurry up'
'Okay.'

I was sweating not because of the fact that I ran so fast for the first time in years but because I was afraid. Afraid not to waste any minute we've got to save her.
And angry too because of the fact that I had failed. If had been able to persuade her to go out today with me nothing like this would have happened.

TIMMY'S POV
'Thank god you came. Please have a look.' We all heard their conversation from the hearing gadget Tecna has innovated.
'I tried my best. Well I'm trying my best.' she said
'Well her breathing rate is peculiarly slowing down and blood is coming out of her mouth even though I'm doing all any health specialist would do in her condition.'
'Omg!' She said
She said something to the nurses and then I saw nurses coming in and out
'What's the problem? Miss Faragonda asked
She did a brief checking on Musa as far as I saw from the Window.
'Well she's dead as far as I know' she said sadly
All of us gasped. 'Well everything was going smoothly but a few minutes back she woke up and even asked about a boy and the winx but then she fainted again after that things got out of hands. Her breathing was slowing down and heartbeats were rapid and then blood came out of her mouth. I  did my best.' She cried 'I've never seen  such a case in my whole life. I thought that I could handle this but I couldn't.
Something dark has killed her. Some kind of magic was disallowing me to fix her up.'

'What?! I know she's alive. Check her again!' Stella came running into the room. We all followed her. 'Wake up please' she shaked Musa

'Let me see. Step aside' said Faragonda

She chanted couple of spells and even told the winx to go to the hidden library and all but it was useless. She wouldn't wake.
In the end she was declared dead. Tecna was just sitting next to Musa and staring at her with tears rolling down her cheeks.
She was just asking 'Who did this to you?' as if she were alive.

HELIA'S POV
This is unbelievable. I still can't believe that she's gone. I don't know how Riven's gonna react to it? As soon  as Ofelia declared that we lost her, Flora fainted. She woke up but is still not talking to anyone.
'Brandon knew Riven was leaving so in my opinion he knew the reason why he left as well?' I told the specialists while pointing towards Brandon who was trying to comfort Stella.