Chapter 2

Damien's POV

To be honest, I still kinda want to be popular, but if that's means hurting my one and only friend, then there's no way.

Though, everyone would rather pick on Pip then me. It's probably because I used to be popular.

Now it's my job to attempt to defend him the best I can.

And this may sound ironic, but I have every single class with him except, well, He has PE and French, while I have Band and Theater, which is pretty understandable.

The bus finally pulls up to the school, and everyone gets off to go chill in the court yard until the first bell rings to go to our lockers, then to class.

Me and Pip go to our usual spot, but like always, there is someone waiting there.

"Heya, fellas!", Butters says to us as we come next to him.

In just a few seconds, him and Pip was talking like they knew each other forever.

I'm ok with Butters talking to us, but he's only Pip's friend. Any friend of Cartman will NEVER be a friend of mine.

After a few more minutes, the first bell rang, and everyone went inside the building to head to their lockers. 

I got to my locker, as well as Pip, which his was a few more lockers down the hall from mine.

I opened up my locker to see nothing, except a blue envelope.

I studied the envelope in my hands for a moment, and was about to open it, until I heard a shriek beside me followed by a bunch of laughing.

I looked next to me to see Pip dripping wet, Wendy holding a bucket, and the rest of her friends laughing behind them.

Soon, the girls laughter was joined by the rest of the students in the hall.

Of course those fucking whores would pull a stunt like that.

"Do you sluts ever leave him alone!?", I yell walking over to them.

Soon, the laughing calmed down, and Wendy just smiled at me.

"Aww, does the demon feel bad for his whittle boyfriend?",she cooed, while the hall countined to laugh again.

"Ha ha, very funny! Come on Pip, let's go get you some new clothes.",I said, grabbing Pip's arm, and leading him away from the chaos.

After we went down a few hallways (Just to get to the nurses office to get Pip some new change of clothing), Pip finally spoke up.

"Thank you once again, but you really don't have to help me."

"I don't help you because I have to, I help you because I want to. Your my friend, Pip. Isn't helping other people out what mortal friends do?"

He slowed down his walking a little and looked at me a little before smiling.

The kind of smile that I have to admit...was kind of cute.

"Yes, you're correct.", he quickly said before continuing down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the second part!

Sorry that it is short, I was in a rush!

I meant to post this a few days ago, but my WiFi was screwed up

I also aced my test! So happy! ;w;

I also also finally got into volleyball again!

Do any of you play a sport?

-Heaven