Chapter 5

Damien's POV

{Time skipped to 2 days later to Monday}

Even though I always see him, I can't get Pip out of my mind!

I almost can't stop thinking about when I just don't want to.

Nothing has changed over the weekend except my feelings for him, which they are constantly growing.

This feeling...it makes my heart skip out of my chest eveytime I'm around him.

What do mortals call this feeling...love, right? But that can't be right! I'm a demon. Demons aren't supposed to feel this way...right?

I processed all of these thoughts while I was lying in my bed, looking at Pip sleep peacefully across from me.

It was 5:30 in the morning, which is the time we I was supposed to wake him up, but these stupid feelings wouldn't let me. Instead, I just smiled at him, which is what I kept on doing for the past few days.

He just makes me want to smile now, and all of this happened thanks to Eric fucking Cartman's dare on Friday.

But...Pip is just my friend, and that's all we'll ever be!

Besides...how could an angel like him fall in love with a demon like me?

After a few more minutes of waiting, I got up, and walked over to him, but instead of doing my usual wake up call, my stupid feelings just...made me pet his head.

His hair was pretty soft, actually.

Soon, he slowly woke up, and watched what I was doing.

"Good morning Damien, may I ask why your petting my head."

I stopped, but didn't respond to his question. Instead, I grabbed my clothes for the day, and went in the bathroom.

When I got in there, and closed the door, I sighed with relief.

"Why the hell did I do that!?", I silently asked myself looking in the mirror.

{Later...}

Me and Pip raced to the bus stop as usual, but I let him win this time. It was just to make up for his lost on Friday.

"Finally, I won for once.", He said, coming up to the bus stop.

"Yeah, for once!", I replied coming up behind him.

He lightly punched me in the arm.

"Aw, are you fags dating now?", Cartman asked coming up to us, walking with his friends like always.

I hesitated for a second before answering.

"Never gonna happen, fat ass. Friday didn't change a thing.", but that was a lie.

Friday did change something.

Cartman just snickered and said, "Yeah, sure nothing changed."

Soon afterwards, the bus came and we all got on.

I heard kids whispering in the front, but they were to far away to hear.

They were also continually looking at me and Pip.

I just ignored them, but I wish I could've known what they were saying...

{Lunchtime...(I'm sorry for the lazy time skips TwT)}

Me and Pip sat at our usual table in the lunchroom, but I couldn't help but notice that more kids kept on looking over at me and Pip and whispering.