Chapter 8

*Damien's POV*

(A few days later...[Aka Friday])

I'm not happy, like, at all to be going back to school, but it's been hella boring around here lately.

For the past few days, nothing's really happened besides Biscuit.

He's actually been a pretty good dog, but I'm 99.9% sure that he hates me...

Anyway, I woke up with another headache (None of the things Pip bought for on Tuesday worked), and to see that Pip was up before me.

At first, I didn't think about it since Pip has been waking up earlier then me lately, but then I heard...singing. 

I followed the music until I was in front of the bathroom door, and listened closer.

"...They think it's a shame"

"That the world will never know our names."

"But I think that's ok!"

"Cuz love gets ruined by money, and power and fame, and..."

Pip...was singing...

It was...beautiful.

I never heard Pip sing before, but when did he know when to sing?

I kept listening, until Biscuit came up next to me and started scratching the door.

The music and singing stopped.

I looked at Biscuit to see a savage smile on his face before I bolted back to the bedroom.

I was in my bed, just when I heard the door open.

The fucking dog tried to get me caught!

I heard footsteps coming towards me as I pretended that I was asleep.

Fuck.

Instead of a voice, I felt a hand stroking my head.

He was doing the same thing I did to him earlier that week.

I pretended to act like I just woke up, slowly opening my eyes to see the blonde Brit looking back at me.

"Good morning Damien, we have school today, so you have to get up.", and then he left.

I sighed in relief.

Thank goodness I didn't get caught.

(Later...)

Pip and I couldn't race today since my head was still throbbing, but just because of that, we missed the bus.

I wanted to stay home and it seemed right to since it was Friday, but Pip wouldn't let me, and forced me to walk to school.

We eventually made it, but we were 10 minutes late, so Pip was practically dragging me to our first period.

We both walked into the room, as everyone stared at us.  Either for being late or for looking like we got in a fight.

"Where have you two been?", Mr. Garrison asked as me and Pip went to go sit down.

I just shrugged my shoulders, while Pip explained that the bus left us.

"Alright, just don't let it happen again.", and he went back to teaching.

I heard whispering behind me from multiple people.

I slightly turned my head around to see that half of the kids behind me were whispering about something. Most likely about me and Pip.

I just decided to ignore them so I could pay attention in class, but I couldn't help but get that bad feeling again.

(After lunch...)

Ok, I'm now learning to believe that bad feeling, because I think it's right every time.

People kept on avoiding me and Pip and continued to whisper about something when we walked past. 

At first, I thought it was pretty nice to see that no one wanted to be near us, until I heard someone's whisper (which was kinda over a whisper) on which they said,"I can't believe that out of all people, they picked a fight with Cartman and Kyle."

I turned around to see that the whisper belonged to Kenny as he was talking to Butters with is arm around his shoulder. (I see you Bunny fans in the chat!)

"For your information, McWhoredick, we didn't start anything, and who said that we did?", I asked walking up to them.

"Well, Cartman said that you and Pip all of a sudden walked up to them, and started kicking his, and Kyles asses for no reason, and that they were just trying to defend themselves."

"Do you really believe in Cartman's bullshit?"

"Mmm...now that you say that, I probably shouldn't."

I then noticed that Pip wasn't next to me anymore, and I hurried off to find him.

That's when the bell rang to get to our next period.

Next was 5th period, so I wouldn't be able to find him at my next class . I looked around the halls for him a little longer until a teacher called me out to get to class.

I walked into my 5th period, hoping that Pip was alright.

(After school...cuz I'm lazy TwT)

I anxiously waited by my locker for Pip, but it took him a long time.

I was starting to get a bit worried, when the blonde Brit was running towards me down the hall.

"Sorry...it took...me awhile.", he said in between pants.

"It's fine, but where were you?"

He hesitated, which meant he was thinking of the right thing to say, or he was trying to come up with a good lie.

"Uh-someone got everyone in trouble in my 6th period, so we had to wait."

He smiled that smile he always did, but this time it had no affect on me. Probably because it was fake, and he was lying.

I didn't question him though, because I wanted to get out of there, and my head was throbbing again.

Speaking of which, I was having the hardest time trying to pay attention in class, but my head wouldn't let me.

"Alright...I'll believe you at the moment, but can you hurry up to get your stuff so we can go?"

At this point, the hall was completely empty besides the two of us.

"Righto, Damien.", and then he walked back to his locker.

............

Me and Pip were walking home again, since Pip took so long that we missed the bus.

The walk was quite.

I kept looking at Pip to see that he was smiling, but it wasn't the happy type of smile.

I kept feeling negative energy coming off of him, and that's when I decided right then and there that something was wrong.

I was about to ask him what was wrong,until I noticed pinkish-purple bruises on his neck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this took so long! I lost my motivation for a bit...now for a few things.

The first one being, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 400 READS! You guys r too kind!

Second off, I think I'm going to be able to post once every 1 or 2 weeks because of...

Motivation,School, and just Life in general.

Now for the question of the day!

Which chapter is your favorite?

Alright, bu-bye!

-Heaven

Word count: 1114