the little girl that made me Smile in Darkest of time

"Uhhh" i stutterd as i Woke with a gained headach I vomited of nausea as I heard YN and my parents talk it seems like YN was crying "shush kid.... everything will be ok he'll be ok" my mom said as she/he replied "I'm so scared that he'll take his life one day I can't cope with this I don't want to loose anyone I'm just too scared" as I heard her/him say that I unplugged the machinery that was plugged on my body it made a screeking noise "YN...." I said standing behind her/him "m...my.... how much did you hear me say?" She/he asked me "everything..... and it hurts me that you have so little trust in me that I'm able to defeat my inner demons one day.... I know that all of this hurts the people I care about..... I know that all..... " I said as a lot of nurses and doc's were running to my room only to see that I unplugged the machinery that was tying me down "sir you have to go back to bed now" one nurse said as I pushed her away "I won't I will stay with my fiancèe/fiance YN.... I just want you to know that I value you and our daughter more then every possessions someone can own and I want you to know that and I want you to have a little more trust in me" I said grinnig as I pulled her/him close "now go back to bed silly bunny before you get into trouble" YN said kissing my cheek one last time before I was led back to bed and replugged to all the machinery some days passed and I was allowed to go home as I saw a message from moe he is my manager "hey "mello" can you do a young kid a favour? I got a message from the make a wish foundation she will die soon and her only wish is to meet you in person" he wrote as I played my phone down.... YN was still gone it felled very empty around here..... I miss them and our daughter..... I replied to him saying "of course I could need some destrecton anyway and if I can make her smile that's even better". "bunny! Hey! Open the gade!" I heard someone yell is that YN? What is she/he doing here "Bunny Open Please...." she/he seid "YN....? What's going on what are you doing here?" I asked her/him out of the window "our daughter needs you... She won't stop crying I feel like she will be a daddy kid....." YN said as I'm on my way to open her/him and let her/hil in I grabbed my phone texting my manager back "I don't know if I can do this.... You know that I can suddenly break down and I don't want her to be hurt. But I don't know if I'm stable enough for this. . . I'm sorry it took me so long too" I replyed to him as I arived at the door opening it for my future wife/husband she/he Layed Annabella into my arms as the baby stops crying almost instantly "wow how.... I don't question it... I'm Glade she is sleeping now" she/he said as my phone bussed again I'll look as I got another message from Moe it reads "you should decide quick this kid might not life long anymore" I just took one deep breath as I placed Annabella into my loves arms and I just keep breathing "what's wrong baby?" Yn asks me as tears run down my face "there is a kid that's about to die and the only thing she wishes is to meet me.... But I just don't know if my pyche lets me do this it's killing me right now....." I replied to them as I just tried to breath "do it. Tell her that you're not completely as well right now but that you'll try the best to make her smile in her last days" YN reassured me and so I replyed to Moe "I'll do it wen will it be time for it?" And I kinda knew what he would reply and got ready to leave and so I did going to children's hospital... By the nurces and doctors I got led to a room with a little kid she had a breathing tube inserted into her body... I was shaking .... Why... was I nervous...? Or did I just feel afull for letting her wait? "Hey there. " I said and she immediately looked up to me her parents were by her side I took one deep breath as I got closer to her "OH YOU'VE ACTUALLY CAME" she shouted in happyness As she got a cought attack "make it slow darling" her father said I bowed down "hello" her mother said "we'll leave you two alone now" her dad said and so they did as nobody was there I took the helmet of off my head "I almost fought you wouldn't come. .. my name is Lisa" she said "you know I'm happy to be here. I'm happy that I can make you smile in the darkest of times for you." I said turning on the LEDs on my helmet putting it on her head carefully so I don't tare out any whire or tube as she starts to Giggle I feeled a warm joy fill my heart.... But still I was shaking do I supress something ? I took one deep breath as I hear it again "why she would be an easy target. Just do what I Tell you to do and it won't even be noticed" it said as I starded shaking even more "oh are you feeling ok ? Now look close to me there is a puppet.... What ever it is that bugs you right now.... Hug it sqeeze it tare on it. I always do this wen I'm in a lot of stress" Lisa said I would have never Fought to hear surch adult words from surch a young kid and so I did and who would have know that voise vanished "i... Thank you" I said as she just gets grib on my hand "look my girlfriend/boyfriend will come soon too and she'll/he'll bring our baby daughter we four will have a lot of fun as much as possible." And so it happend we played for hours and YN and our baby girl Annabella did too but later I quickly got her parents from outside she was taking her last breath in they're arms "thank you..." Her father said "what's for? I just wanted to see her smile. I'm sorry for you're lost" I replyed staying with them for a bit and then we'll got home. I felled very sorrowful YN just hugs me then and we just stand in the middle of a bussy road like that for hours. "You've done good my love" YN said As tears run down my face. where my helmet was? I've put it in a backpack I was caring around.
___________________________________

Hey everyone, a quick writers note here.

I hope you'll like this chapter as an apology for being so inactive I made it extra long and very emotional. Have a great day bye...