The Morning

Maria's POV

I wake up groggily, looking around. I sigh, feeling Eliza's arms wrap tighter around my waist.I breathe in the morning air, moving slightly, and hearing Eliza whimper when I moved. I kiss her on the cheek, "Morning babe," I whisper, stretching, and slipping on a sports bra and panties. I head to the kitchen, grabbing some left over pancake batter I'd made, and turning on the stove. Later on I heard Lizzie calling me, so I went back to our room, to find her splayed out across our bed, grinning. "Babeeeeeeeeee!" I squeak, "I just made us pancakes! They're going to get cold!" She looks at me, "Let them get cold," she says sticking out her tongue. I pick her up, "How about a shower babe? That will wake us up a little. But no fooling around, or we'll never get out of there," I say, carrying her to the shower, grabbing towels. She nods quickly, and I leave her in the bathroom for a couple minutes, grabbing us sets of clothes.

Eliza's POV

Ok, I know she said not to fool around, but  I love being a little silly.  I turn the shower on, hearing her outside, and I jump in, lathering the soap, and trying to look as sexy as I could as she walked in. I look up innocently at her, "Wanna help me?" She nods, stripping and rubs the soap in on my back, neck, and slaps my ass once, giggling. I turn around pouting, and slowly pinned her to the wall, kissing her. Her hands go to my hair. We're going to be in here a while.