//sorry it took me so long to update, i've been busy//

As the week went on as usual, there was one thing Tyler couldn't stop thinking about.

Who was this Josh?

Sure, he knew what he looked like, and a little about his "fight", but what other mysteries could Tyler uncover?

He didn't like Josh. No! Never. He just wanted to get to know him better. That's all.

He didn't have much of an idea as to where to start, so he concluded that maybe Brendon would know a thing or too about it. He's gone to this school a long time, he's gotta know something.

Tyler pulled his sweater up around him, it was chiller than he expected it to be today, and he hurriedly walked through the school buildings.

He turned around and around trying to find Brendon and his "big ass forehead" as Ashley calls it.

Finally, he spotted both of them in the corner, laughing and smoking something, Tyler doesn't ask questions.

They both catch sight of him at the same time and wave him over.

Tyler weaves his way through the crowd of people, getting the occasional "watch it tramp", or "move over, chicken legs". He shakes it off though, it happens all the time.

When he first approaches Ashley and Brendon, they open their mouths to greet him presumably, but are quickly cut off my Tyler.

"Tyler, is there something wro-"

Tyler shushes him loudly again, and unzips his backpack, grabbing his phone and finding the picture of josh he *may have taken while he was walking away*.

He holds up the phone to Brendon. "Have you seen this guy?"

Brendon squints at the phone, "Yeah dude, that's Josh Dun?"

Tyler nods his head rapidly, He guesses the purple hair gives him away.

"He was a pretty good kid, until he got in a fight awhile ago, got in some big trouble and I haven't seen him since. Where'd you get this photo?"

Tyler blushes madly, "I- I uh, ran into him yesterday."

Ashley perked up at this and turned to Tyler.

"Listen, I don't know who this Josh guy is really, but I know he can't be good. Stay away."

Tyler shrugs, "He seemed to be nice, a little flirty though."

Brendon sighed "Tyler, he's just trying to get in your pants, don't listen to him, he's not good."

Tyler fake pouted "I just wanted to maybe try to be friends, nothing more."

Ashley and Brendon rolled their eyes at Tyler's obvious attraction towards Josh.

Ashley grinned "Brendon was wrong, maybe YOU want to get in HIS pants, not the other way around."

Tyler could feel the blush on his cheeks again, and before he had the chance to stutter out yet another terribly obvious lie, the bell rang.

Brendon sighed "you're lucky Joseph, literally saved by the bell! what are the fucking odds."

Tyler rolled his eyes, gave a quick wave, and headed off into the sea of people.

He didn't care what Ashley and Brendon said, he wanted to talk to Josh again.