The Mind Of A Synthetic Human

What have I done? What have I accomplished? 

Was it nothing? Nothing at all?

I sit in my room wondering what I have spent my life doing

Community service is great. Studying hard..even better!

But what have I done for me? What have I done to seek who I am?

Nothing. Nothing. Something...

I have done something. I have explored everything.

The ability to communicate and understand.

The ability to find out who I am.

Seventeen years did pass, but I figured it out.

I figured it out. I figured it out.

The idea of transcendentalism is exraordinary, something within me I know exists.

Understanding the idea of nature and science and how to live without modern life.

Wanting to understand the world alone, but for me, the human mind alone, one by one.

The psychology of each individual brain does not remain the same. 

The understanding of how the human mind is, is something I want to begin.

I want to explore that on it's own, through film and media, through just socializing with the world

Through anything. Through anything. Through everything. 

And so I will. And so it begins. My journey to my career.

The one I want to understand. The one that gives me an idea. 

The one that eases me. Knowing exactly how our human minds dream. 

RYDER

After wandering the alleyways of Neo City for a few hours,the sun eventually rose, naturally lighting the city as oppose to the man made neon lights which shone at night.

I needed to find somewhere to go. The streets were unsafe at all times in Neo City, as I soon found out. Street gangs stood on corners,holding bloody baseball bats,knives and several other weapons. Anti-android graffiti was sprayed and vandalized over several of the walls, with some graffiti offering as marks to the territory of certain gangs.

I found a few men beating another in an alleyway, and as he cried for help, I stopped.

Should I help him? I knew I could...

My eye's fell to my hands, and as they did,the images of blood and dead bodies flittered into my mind. I shook my head in a desperate attempt to clear it and continued forward,leaving the man behind,ignoring his cries for assistance.

I needed to get off the streets as quickly as possible. My mind raced with questions as well as solutions.

Where do I go to now? A motel? I need to find one first. But I need money. Shit...I need money.