Chapter 1

"So this is the end?" A young man, roughly 16 or 17 years of age, asked himself.

Lets go back a few minutes to see what was going on and who this man is shall we?

This young man is Jotaro Kujo. Not the Jotaro Kujo you might be thinking about from that one manga/anime series. This is just a Japanese youth with the same name.

"Wow! I Still cant believe that Ceaser went to fight the Pillar Men on his own, It's the sixth time I'm seeing him die and it still brings a tear to my eye" Jotaro said to himself as he was watching Battle Tendency on Crunchyroll for the sixth time.

As our Protagonist went to grab some snacks to get ready for the next chapter, he found no snacks.

"It seems I ran out of Crunchies for my Munchies" He said as he decided to go buy some more snacks. After a quick shower and and putting on some clean clothes he went outside.

"THE SUN! My only weakness!" He shouted as a ray of sunshine hit him in the face as he left his apartment and started heading towards the nearest convenience store. After picking up some snacks and drinks there he went to the checkout to pay. When suddenly.

BANG

"EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND!!!" yelled robber #1

"DO AS HE SAYS, AND YOU WENT GET A HOLE THROUGH YOUR FACE" Shouted robber #2

"Oh shit! It's my other only weakness, Guns!" Jotaro thought to himself as the robbers started to take the money from the cash register, "Better do what I do best and not listen!"

Jotaro started slowly crawling away towards the door, Being sneaky is hard when you have a body that looks like Conan the Japanese Barbarian.

"I said, on the ground..." a Robber came up to Jotaro and whispered in his ear and Put a gun up to the back of his head.

"But I am on the gro- BANG" before Jotaro could finish his sentence the hole the size of a bullet appeared on the back of his head. Killing him Instantly.

"So this is the end?" Jotaro asked himself as he lost vision in his eyes, "Death is a lot less, painful than I imagined"

He opened his eyes to find himself in a room with a checkers themed floor and himself sitting in a chair, in front of him sat

A women (or man) with the beauty of a goddess.

"Where am I? am I dead? who are you?" Jotaro asked the 'Lady' in front of him.

"I will answer all your questions but first let me introduce myself, I am the Goddess Eris and to answer your questions, You are in what you people call Limbo, You indeed are dead and I already answered the last question" The Goddess Eris explained.