Chapter 3

"Oi Aqua, Nobody is coming to join the party. What Conditions did you put?" I ask.

Currently Kazuma, Aqua and I are sitting at a table in the guild waiting for new recruits.

"That they need an advanced Job, Duh. I am an Arch priest, Any adventurer with an advanced job would want to join me" She explained.

"Then Why is nobody coming here?" I wanted to ask but Kazuma beat me to it.

After Kazuma gave a quick rant about why we should lower the recruitment bar.

"I happened to notice your recruitment poster" said a young girl behind us, we look towards where the voice came from

"*I don't know how to right Megumin's laughter but its here* That we would meet is a fate chosen by the world itself. I have anxiously waited the arrival of those such as yourself" she said.

"Is she a prophet?" I asked aqua, she ignored me.

"My name is Megumin!" she said aloud while striking a pose befitting of those on my level, "How is her cape flowing, we are inside?" was the first question on my mind as I saw that magnificent pose.

"My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!" after she finished her introduction her cape stopped flowing in the wind.
Which reminds me that I haven't bought any class skills yet. After buying a small amount of abilities I deemed Worthy I returned to the discussion I saw Megumin crouching on the floor.

"I haven't eaten anything in three days.-" Pathetic, I can last a month without food, all I need is water "-Do you have anything I could eat?" on second thought her stick like figure isn't even near the figure of a man who can survive a month on liquid alone. "I don't mind treating you to a meal" I said as I went to order some food.

"Stop... Stop it!" I can already hear them having fun, "Hyoizaburo!"

After filling the girl with some fresh food, Our "harmonious" little party returned to hunt the remaining toads needed for the quest.

"Explosion magic is the strongest magic. But that also means it takes time to prepare. Please keep that frog at bay until my preparations are complete." Megumin explained.

"So I just need to keep that frog from attacking you until the spell is ready?" I ask while stretching my back and limbs

"Kazuma, Jotaro, There's another over there!" Aqua pointed out, and indeed there was another Giant Toad leaping towards our direction.

"Two at once?" Kazuma asked himself, "Target the frog in the distance with your magic" why is he giving out the orders?

"Understood" why is she accepting these orders?

"And Jotaro, Jotaro?" Kazuma only now realized that I'm gone, "Kazuma look, He is over there walking towards that stationary Frog!" Aqua exclaimed and started running after me.