1

YEONJUN'S POV

15 minutes.

It would be 15 minutes until classes are over. I am planning to confess my feelings towards my best friend, Choi Soobin.

We've been friends for so long, i've liked him for a long time and i can't keep these feelings to myself anymore.

After years of building up my confidence, I finally gained all of it today. I've been dropping hints already.

The bell rang.

I ran to his classroom. It was kind of far away because i am a year ahead of him.

And there I saw him, standing so at 6 feet,his hair was like a coconut and he was wearing a gray hoodie

Handsome.

I shook my head and finally called him.

"Hey Soobin, let's go together."

"Sure." he said and smiled.

It was a long time since we walked like this

I'm getting a little bit nervous but i'm making sure i ain't going home without telling him.

"I want to tell the guy I love that I have feelings for him"

"Go for it." he said and gestured "fighting!"

that was too cute for me to handle

Finally, i've been waiting for years to say this.

Nothing would go wrong, right?

"I like you, Choi Soobin."

He stopped and stood still. His eyes wide and his face red.

"Thank you.."

I appreciate that he appreciates my feelings but, it would be really nice if he would return back the feelings i have.

"So, Do you like someone else?"

"...Yeah, I'm sorry Yeonjun"

Ouch.

My heart was ripped into pieces when i heard his answer.

But atleast i let this all out right?

"Who?"

He just shook his head and is still clearly embarrassed.

"Are we still friends?" I asked.

"Of course." he smiled after that.

It was silent and awkward the whole time.

But suddenly, Soobin was about to say something.

"You know what, you deserve better. Don't love me because i can't do that back. I care for you and I don't want you hurt" he said. Finally breaking the awkward silence.

I said nothing and every word he said hit me like bullets.

It felt so bad being rejected. Maybe i'm not just good enough.

"Maybe it's good to distance yourself from me as possible."

"It's okay. I understand. I'm sorry for feeling this way Soobin."

I said trying not to cry in front of him.

"Hey. Don't blame yourself. Bye for now and let's talk sometime again when you moved on already. Choi Yeonjun hwaiting!" He said, Waving and flashing me his bunny smile.

I just smiled and turned away from him as soon as possible

I just smiled and turned away from him as soon as possible. Tears were already dropping from my eyes.

I ran away going home crying hard. I knew alot of people were staring at me but this was just too painful to bear. I loved him so much.

How do i find any other when there's no one like him?

How do i find someone with a bunny smile, is six feet tall and is a giant baby like he is?

How can i find someone as caring as him?

I can't do anything but accept that he doesn't love me back.