"O-Oh my god-" Chapter 4

"Beg."

The word itself made Midoriya shudder, he immodestly wanted to throw himself at Katsuki and beg to be fucked mercilessly but could he do it? Of course he had to try. He gripped Bakugous shirt softly and bit his lip, Katsukis eyes wandered back and fourth from the stunning green of his eyes to his soft pink lips. "Kacchan-" The name snapped him out of his trance, Midoriya sounded so needy, he craved Katsuki and that was evident "Please.. Fuck me. Make me forget my name. Make sure I can't walk for weeks. I want to lose my voice from screaming your name.." Midoriyas knees were shaking at the thought of getting the pleasure he craved. "I don't care what I have to do as long as I get your cock.." Katsuki moved his hand across Midoriyas cheek to the nape of his neck, he could feel goosebumps forming. He grabbed onto Midoriyas forest green locks and pulled his head back in a harsh manner, he moved so close that the omega could feel his alphas hot breath on his neck "MM.. You sound like a bitch you know that right? Begging to be bred like one~.." He chuckled and kissed his neck a few times "Since you asked me to fuck you in such a manner it'd be a crime for me to say no wouldn't it?" Midoriyas words were caught in his throat, he couldn't seem to get anything out. Katsukis hand was slowly wandering from his hip to the soft supple skin of Midoriyas chest, running up his petite waist tracing over each individual freckle spread across his body. Each curve was something Katsuki wanted to explore and memorize. Midoriya was his and his only, no one else would touch him as long as Katsuki was around. "Midoriya..~" His voice was gravely, it could make most people collapse. It held lust and need. Midoriya couldn't really move, it was too late to try and put this to a stop. Not that he wanted too.

They were both so caught up in each other that they didn't hear the doorknob, Tenya Iida was more than suprised to walk in on his two classmates straddling each other on a desk. "O-Oh my god-" Midoriya heard him speak- That made him look up from his place in Katsukis arms "I-Idia..- I-I-" Katsuki growled. He was aware of Iidas alpha status and he didn't like the way he looked at Midoriya. However, The omega wasn't worried about his secondary gender. He was trying to figure out how to make sure Iida didn't rat them out for messing around in the classroom. Katsukis violent thought process was interrupted when Iida cleared his throat and spoke up, "I-I understand. Please return to your dorms individually and make sure this doesn't happen again- If it does I will be inclined to report it." Midoriya nodded, his request was reasonable. Katsuki didn't say anything, he just grumbled a rude reply and grabbed Midoriyas arm. The alpha was dragging the smaller boy behind him, he wasn't happy about what had happened. Why is it that every time he was finally about to get some ass he got interrupted? If he was on his rut he would probably have fucked him on the desk. He dragged Midorya towards the dorms and glared at anyone who gave them a wrong look. Once Katsuki decided they weren't moving fast enough he picked up Midorya and carried him. The omega however was just trying to keep his legs closed to hide the slick on his thighs. He knew most of the people nearby could smell him already but he was in the saftey of Bakugous arms. He was untouchable.
      Upon arriving at the dorm Katsuki almost broke his door open, he dropped Midorya on the bed and kicked the door shut. The omega bit his lip and gave the alpha a challenging look while Katsuki climbed over him. "I swear to god I'm gonna wipe that smug look off your face real fucking fast, Deku." The air around them was heavy. A sugary smell was filling the room from their scents mixing. It was impossible to miss, then again so were Bakugous hands. Slowly sliding down Midodiyas sides, under his shirt. Midoriya felt every touch, it sent sparks throughout his body and shivers down his spine. He gave into what he wanted and grabbed Katsukis face, he pressed his lips to the other males and kissed him. It held so much passion at the start. Katsuki closed his eyes and bit Midoryas lip, upon being denied entrance he moved one of his hands to Midoriyas ass. That got him to open his mouth. Midorya didn't find it fair that Bakugou was the only one cueing reactions, so he grinded up into him. Due to the ever evident bulge in his alphas jeans he moaned out pretty loud. He growled softly and grabbed a fistful of the other boys hair once more which earned him a breathy moan "Don't try and fuck with me, Nerd." Midorya could feel Katsukis breath on his neck, it made his hair stand on end. His mind almost went blank. "I will make sure you can't walk for fucking weeks." Midoriyas breath caught in his throat, Just the thought made more slick soak the sheets. "That turned on already?..' Katsuki trailed his hand up Midoryas thigh and started taking off his belt off at an agonizingly slow pace. It seemed as though he was trying to coax him back into begging again as if his body wasn't doing it on its own. Midoryas smell was powerful, he was coated in slick, he was shaking and trembling from the random waves of heat that would go through him every few seconds. He was vunerable and in desperate need of relief, all that power was at Katsukis fingertips. Which where now in Midoriyas pants, slowly stroking him through the painfully tight fabric of his boxers, edging him closer to a climax he wasn't going to let him have just yet. He wanted this moment to last as long as possible. "K-Kacchan please..~" Midoryas voice was hoarse, the way he uttered the nickname was burnt into the alphas mind. "Please what?.." Katsuki kissed his neck a few times which led into soft bites. "You need to be more specific, Deku..~" Midoriya loved Katsukis voice, it was low and husky. If those were even the right words. How was Midorya like this even with them both fully clothed? How strong was he lust they had for each other?? Call it sudden but now Midoriya really needed to see Bakugou shirtless now, but he would have to go at Katsukis pace or he didn't know if he'd make it. He decided to let the hormones talk.
      "Are you gonna fuck me or sit here until my heat ends?" That blew a fuse. Katsuki sat up, tossed his jacket, and disregarded his shirt in record time. Midorya barley noticed when his pants were gone, he noticed his boxers disappear when he felt the cold air on his damp thighs. He looked up slowly and saw Katsuki with a sadistic look. He sat between Midoriyas thighs, taking off his belt and unzipping his jeans while looking him dead in the eyes.

"Gonna chicken out now, Babe?"

"Not a chance."

////

Yes, Im mean. Yes I'm gonna suffer for ending it with a smutty cliffhanger again but I needed to get a new chapter out, its 6:30 in the morning, and I need a nap. I WILL post a new chapter in the next 3 days. I PROMISE  there will be uninterrupted smut. I just wasn't in the mood for extra editing plus mental "squelch"ing sounds.
Did- Did you notice when I said the thing?  The- The title. It made me snort when I wrote it. Comment if you saw it!

- Half edited by a zombie

-1333 words-

Daddy Zen out.