No backsies -Chapter 5-

"Gonna chicken out now, Babe?"

"Not a chance."

Smut warning

Just the way Katsuki looked at him made all his confidence go right out the window. His eyes were a deep red colour, most people would fall on their knees at just making eye contact. No, No, It wasn't just his usual glare. This was different. There was lust, a need to have what his instincts told him he owned. For now they just sat in silence making complete eye contact, Katsuki was going over what he could do just to make Midoriya squirm and beg. he wanted him to scream- The whole floor would be able to hear him. Midoriya seemed uneasy, He had no regrets simply because he knew he needed this and he knew Katsuki would take care of him in every way. Now under Katsukis vicious glare Midoriya felt vulnerable.. His expression seemed cold but in reality Katsuki was admiring each dip and curve in the smaller males body. He had curves almost like a woman, despite the noticeable muscle he had a small waist which rounded out into noticeable hips that swung with each of Midoriyas steps. Sections of the boys pale skin had freckles dotted in patches all over, Katsuki wanted to kiss every single one of them just to count how many there were..  Small marks dotted Midoriyas collarbones and neck, just Katsukis way of indicating that Midoriya had an alpha.

     But, There was one part of Midoriyas neck that Katsuki had avoided. The scent glands that he had done nothing more than nip at- if he were to bite down just hard enough.. Midoriya would be his forever. Midoriya seemed to want it but both of them had hormones clouding their minds..  Midoriya had noticed how long he had been staring at him, how much raw need his eyes contained.. This seemed to be more than just 2 high schoolers trying to get off. This was more tense.. They clearly cared for each other so Katsuki took a breath and leaned down. He licked up Midoriyas neck, causing shivers to run up the omegas spine and bit down pretty harshly. Midoriya arched his back off the sheets and moaned out, his grip on the sheets tightened as he let out a low mewl. Katsuki could taste warm iron on his tongue, blood of course. He licked up the remainder of the blood and sat up, the look the way he looked at Midoriya made him feel.. dominated. There was nothing but soft pants and Midoriyas occasional whimpers filling the room, until Katsuki simply chuckled "Now, You belong to me.." He ran his finger along Midoriyas jawline to his chin, he tipped his face slightly to make the smaller boy look at him. "K-Kacchan I-.." Midoriya was shushed.. Katsuki didn't care what he had to say despite how rude that sounded "Now then, Shall we skip the foreplay and cut to what we both want?.." Midoriya nodded and opened his mouth partially, more quiet pants coming from him. Katsuki pushed his fingers into Midoriyas mouth.  Without being told he began sucking.. The eye contact with Katsuki was nerve wracking. He didn't even need to do this.. The blankets below them were soaked with Midoriyas slick, making his smell coat the entire room. It was almost like a thick foggy haze of pure lust.. Katsuki was clearly playing with him.. Toying around in his helpless state. He wanted to coax him back into begging that is? Two could play Katsukis game. He started moving his tongue around the dampened fingers in his mouth.. He didn't break away from the blood crimson eyes above him, surveying his every move and making sure he was doing his job correctly. He he hummed softly and ran his tongue between the two fingers. Katsuki just scoffed and slowly pulled his fingers away, they were connected by a string of saliva for a few seconds more "Can you suck dick like that?.." He chuckled softly and ran his hand over the boys freckled cheek "If you want me too..~" Midoriya smiled and moved his face into Katsukis hand. "Well.. If you want to keep messing around like this.." Katsuki ran his hand up Midoriyas thigh and slowly spread his legs. Katsuki finished undoing his belt and slid his pants off, It felt good to free is erection from the murderous tight fabric of his pants, The icy air wasn't the best. Midoriya braced himself, he felt the tip pressing into him and he tensed, as more went in he couldn't deny it hurt. While yes it was easy due to the slick it hurt. "Relax.. You're hurting more because your tense.." He ran his hand up Midoriyas side to his face "I'll do my best to go easy okay?" The omega nodded softly and took a slow breath..He wanted this, and he had for so long. Katsuki gentleness made it better.. He had never really been this careful so it was a pleasant change.

           Katsuki however couldn't help but be nice when he saw Midoriya this way.. Soft green locks were barley hanging over emerald eyes.. They shimmered softy and stood out against flushed freckled cheeks.  he was almost angelic. Katsuki was barley all the way in and he was seemingly falling apart at the seems. His mouth hung open, silent moans falling from him. Katsuki got a grip on his hips and tried to hold still until Midoriya started slowly moving into him. He started up slow with his thrusts, he couldn't keep up that pace for very long of course. It didn't help when Midoriya started moaning, his voice was so soft and needy. he didn't need to ask for him to speed up because his voice seemed to do it for him. Katsukis hands warmed and left slight burns on Midoriyas hips, he was a bit distracted by the sheer pleasure of Katsuki slamming into him so he didn't really mind. To be fair he was also clawing at Katsukis back, he left deep red scratches down on sunkissed skin. The moans from the two of them could only just barley be heard over the sound of the bed rocking slightly into the wall, Katsuki had taken the liberty of stuffing a pillow in between the headboard and the wall but that didn't necessarily help..

      The walls were paper thin, everyone knew that. Yet poor Kirishima who roomed right inbetween Katsuki and Midoriyas dorm had to sit there and listen to his best friend screw the sweetest child in all of 1-A. He wasn't enjoying it in the slighest. The loud grunts and moans, the cries for more or to go harder. All of it, he swore he could smell Midoriya from the wall- Two people knew about his omega status now. He spent quite a while with Katsuki so he knew his fellow alphas smell all too well.. So he could easily pick up on how it changed do to him permanently mating with Midoriya.. It was against the rules to mate- No one really addressed it since there were little to no omegas in UA. kirishima just thought that this wouldn't end well..

-1207 words-

Unedited

HAHAHAHA  FORESHADOWING MEGA OOOOOOOFFFF

The random person who commented- You figured it out. 

Sorry about the slow updates and lack of... I don't know general decent writing at the moment, I'll try to get the next chapter out soon- Theres gonna be angst, thats for sure.

PAPA ZEN OUT!