the unknown visitor

I hold my breath and slowly start moving. There are only some meters between me and the unknown visitor. He comes closer to her door. Only about 5 meters left and he will reach the house. I use my ability to run faster and more quite than any other being. Now I am right behind him, laying my hand on his shoulder to turn him around and look into his face. I am freezing as I see who had the courage to show up here.

 'Brother?!', I am not able to say more. He grins, like he really enjoys my reaction 'Hello, Elijah. Missed me?' I still cannot move and have no idea how he could get free. 'You...' 'Elijah. You disapoint me. My wise brother is standing in front of me and has no words to describe his feelings? Seems like you didn't expect me. Well, maybe I should ask your little girl inside. I'm sure she'd be more talkative.' He still grins the arrogant way he did his whole life to express his power. 

He always had to be better than the rest of us. He was different but he believed that this would be a weakness so he turned to an evil unpredictable being. For many years Rebekah and I tried to show him how to love and accept others and ourselves but it never really worked. Now I am standing here again, face-to-face with him, looking into his eyes, realising that he did not come to shake hands and have a cup of coffee. 

'Leave her alone. She does not want to see you and even though you are my brother I see myself forced to harm you if you do not leave straight away.' 

'Ok Brother. But it isn't over and you will pay for every seconds I had to live in this hell because of you.' His grin dissapeared and he starres straight into my eyes with this fire that awakes inside of him every time he is close to losing control.

So here's the seconds chapter :D I really hope you enjoyed it. I would be freaking happy to get your opinion on my story so far <3 next chapter will be uploaded very soon <3