The girl In the house

(perspective change)
What was that? I'm sure there was something outside. I stand still the way you do when you want to hear the most quite sound on this planet. I don't move or breath and close my eyes. There is nothing but... There are voices. Not that I would understand one word but there are at least two different people talking... Or it's the beginning of me going mad.

No one would wonder If that happend because of everything I went through the last years. But the worst part of all my stories is that I can't tell anyone. Who would believe me If I said 'I was attacked by vampires, witches, werewolf and a totaly unpredictable hybrid' I mean not all of thes creatures are evil. There was even one I used to call my boyfriend and I'm sure that there won't be a man like him in my life again. He was handsome, smart, well dressed, intelligent and most important loyal to death. I still can't understand how he could run away without any explanation.

All at once I remember that I didn't close my eyes to think about the past. There was someone outside. Sometimes I have some trouble to focus on the important things. So I slowly walk to the front door. The voices are louder now. I can't say who is talking because they seem to be so far away. As I lay my hand on the doorknob there is silence. No talking, nothing. I open the door and there is no one. I look around but I can't see anything unnormal. But I the moment I turn to go inside again my gaze settles on a little piece of paper. I picked it up and had a closer look on it. There were namens written down and the first one was my own...

I hope you like it and the perspective change ❤️ and any ideas who the girl is?