No way out

I brought her back to the Bayou. I wanted to give her body to her pack. I had loved her but the wolfs were her family. As I arrived in the woods by the lake there was no one. I was shouting but no one came. All at once I realised that I hadn't met anyone on my way. There were no sounds, no people, nothing. I slowly turned around and found Sia waiting behind me.

'Elijah, the way you look around tells me that you found out something. Your world is different, right?'

'What have you done. Is this real or just a trick to make me go mad?'

She was just laughing. I felt so much hate. And became louder

'I will not ask you again, Sia. What the hell are you doing with me?'

'Calm down Elijah. I'm just having some fun. I forgot that you aren't the funny one. Sorry. But I'll tell you. I brought you here to let you suffer. I can tell you, because you will forget everything in about 8 hours again.'

'What are you talking about? What is going on here?'

'You're are stupid Elijah. Isn't it logical? You are sleeping and this is your dream. I show you everything I want. But to be honest you'll see Hayley dying for the rest of your life. Every day you'll forget about the last 24 hours and it starts from the beginning. isn't that funny? So I can control your mind and make you suffer as much as I want and there is no way out for you.'

She disapeared and I stood alone in the woods again with Hayleys body in my arms. I couldn't believe her. If this was true what had happend after Sia had knocked me out? Was Hayley still alive? Did she run away and was probably looking for a way to save me? I was absolutely frustrated when I lay down Hayleys body on the bench in front of the little house by the lake. 

I had to find a way out of this world. There had to be a way. There was always a way. The only problem was that I would start again in the park in less than 8 hours without any memory.

I know it was about a month now and I'm sorry but there is so much going on and I don't find much time to write. Hope you still enjoy it