Prologue

Hey, y'all. This is the prologue! Hope y'all enjoy!
————————————————————

     The sky was cloudy, the sun frowning as if it knew what was bound to happen later in the day. That should have been Nadia's first hint. But no, the small pup was oblivious. Only now just opening her eyes, she was met with something horrid. Death.

     Her father was upset by the fact that he produced a runt. He blamed everything on her. The only one that loved her was her mother. Her siblings could care less about her, being a daddy's pup. They all went to their father. Their mother loved the small pup, and was always there for her. But not anymore.

     Nadia looked at the dead body of her mother in horror. Definitely scarred for life. She watched with glossy orbs (eyes) as her father easily killed her siblings. Now she was all alone with the monster. He was mean to her, always jabbing her harshly with a claw of his, making blood spill from the pup. All the small pup could do was take the pain. She was too little to fight back.

     As time went on, her father got rougher. What was just a jab turned into a harsh slash of his claws and what was just a sharp nip turned into a bite. Soon the pup was covered in scars and wounds. She was suffering every single day.

     "Runt!" Barked the monster, growling lowly.

     "Yes sir?" She asked timidly, cowering to the cave floor.

     "I'm starting a pack. You're gonna be the omega." He said, growling lowly as he looked at the cowering pup.

     "Yes sir," she said softly before going to lay down in the corner of the cave.

     As time passed, Azrael got more wolves and started a pack. They all were allowed to hurt the small pup, and she wasn't able to do anything. The pain got worse, the suffering. Soon she had a broken leg, and it was healing wrong. She'd never use that leg again. Thanks to Azrael. He no longer deserved the title of father. He wasn't her father. Not anymore. Not after the shit he put her through. To her, he'll only be Alpha or Azrael.

————————————————————
That was the prologue! Hope y'all loved it!
Word count - 383
Love y'all,
Lexi