Chapter 8

Like I said before, I wrote this chapter on paper, so it was handwritten! Same with chapter 7 and with the other chapters to come!

Also, this story is coming close to an end. After this chapter, there will only be three chapters left!

Like I said, i've been writing them out on paper, and so what I did was write out chapter ideas on paper. I wrote down what I wanted to happen in the story in that chapter and then wrote the chapter based off of what I had written in the chapter ideas for the chapter. I'll show you what I mean:

So I write the Chapter Ideas like that on paper because it helps me out with what is gonna be in the chapter!

Enjoy this chapter!!

—————————————————

Nadia always disliked coming to after being knocked unconscious because she never knew what had happened to her and if she was in the same place she was when she had lost consciousness. Coming to, Nadia first let out a groan, her cranium pounding and her muscles sore. Before worrying about where she and Bandit were, she looked over at the figure of Bandit laying beside her. She gave a pained groan as she sat up. Her ribs hurt quite badly, which made Nadia realize Stefan and Diesel may have kicked her around a bit. Some were bruised and Nadia hated that.

"Bandit," whispered Nadia as she gently nudged Bandit's shoulder in an attempt to wake him. "Bandit, wake up."

After a few attempts, Nadia saw Bandit stir and then heard him groan in pain. Bandit sat up, gritting his fangs at the pain that shot through his body. Nadia gave a soft sigh when she realized that Bandit was giving her the silent treatment. Despite the soft sigh, she was slowly getting fed up with Bandit acting petty. She decided she wouldn't say anything to him yet, to see if he'd say something to her first.

To distract her slow rising anger, she decided to take a breath and look around her. The first thing Nadia noticed was the exit, which was sadly covered by wood carved into bars. Shifting her gaze away from the blocked exit, she looked around at the walls. Rocks. The walls were made from rock. That one detail gave Nadia a clear understanding of where they were. Locked inside a quite big den, like a cave. She felt something around her neck and huffed. She was tied to the back of the cave by a thick vine. They both were.

"There's no way out," Nadia told Bandit with a sigh. "The only exit is blocked and we're tied to the back. We can't escape. At least not yet."

Nadia waited for a minute, to see if Bandit would respond but he never even glanced Nadia's way. That pissed her off and she let out a low growl. Bandit was going to get it now, and there was no stopping Nadia from delivering it to him. Getting to her three good paws, she turned to face the brute and she made sure that he was paying attention to her and what she was about to say.