Part 24

It was later in the day. About 3 and FP and Gladys went to the store to get a few things for the house and some food. JB went to her room to do her summer reading and Jug and I sat on the couch watching Netflix. And we had a mini photoshoot before that. Did I mention Jug started to take photography classes and we were still writing for the blue and gold.

I opened my phone from a text from Veronica.

"Hey sooo the pool party is tomorrow. At thornhill. Then we will play some games and shit after and then sleepover. You coming?"-V I looked up at Jug "So"-B he looked at me munching on some chips. "Veronica and Cheryl are hosting a pool party with their baes.. and then it's like games after and then a sleepover.. wanna come with me"-B he looked at me blankly "Everyone is bringing their boyfriends!!"-B "Hm"-J "Juggggie"-B I sighed and moved away from him "Fine I'll just bring Jellybean as my date and she can eat all the food"-B I sighed and rested my hand on my head. He then held my waist with his hands and moved me towards him. "I'll go"-J "Eeek! Ok I need to pick out the cutest swimsuit I have! And ugh I'm gonna look so hot I just see it now"-B "Well your hot now so your gonna be even hotter half naked"-J I rolled my eyes wrapping my arms around him and placing small kisses on his face.
He then started to place kisses on me and we began to makeout. He moved down my neck then almost gave me a hickey. I then pushed him away and snuggled into his arms. I motioned my head to the stairs. He looked at me basically saying "We could just go to your room" I shook my head no and kissed his cheek .
"Hey guys"-JB I smiled at her and put my hand over my neck. "hey!"-B jug smiled at her and she came over to the living room. "What are you guys watching?"-JB she looked at the TV confused and I shrugged "She chose it"-J he said pointing to me "I just picked something that looks good I didn't even read the description!"-B the door then opened and Gladys and FP entered JB helped FP put things away when gladys came over with a few big bags "Betty dear. I got you a few things for your room"-G "Oh thank you Mrs. Jones you really didn't have to"-B "Call it an early wedding gift"-G I laughed but that actually made me feel uncomfortable. And I know Jug could see it cause he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tight. He then put his other hand on my thigh (under the blanket they had over them) and held it.

She gave me the bag and then went over to the kitchen. I then waited for her to leave the room then kissed Jug as much as I could.. as a thank you. I opened the bag and saw it had a blanket. A little Panda plush, a few pillows, a few frames and a pink record player. I smiled at Jug "That was nice of her"-J "Yeah.."-B I put the bags on the floor. I then looked at Jug once more and read him like a book. I then said quietly "You wanna fuck don't you?"-B
We both laughed knowing that, that was true.

He then removed his hand from my waist and stood up. He then left to room. I sighed and opened my phone "Sorry! Jug and I are coming!!"-B "Yay!! See ya soon boo"-V
I then stood up and peaked in the kitchen. I giggled at how cute they all looked.. a solid.. happy.. family. My smile became a frown and a few tears fell down my cheek. I sniffled and bit my lip. I then picked up the bags and took them upstairs. I looked at the room and unpacked my backpack. I then fixed my room up and put the things Galdys had got for me around the room.

After I was done I went down the stairs and saw the living room was still completely empty. I peaked over at the kitchen and didn't see them but I saw them all gathered around the kitchen table they placed in the other room completely different how my mom put it. I sighed and grabbed my jacket and put it on.
I went out the door taking Jugs keys to his motorcycle and bringing my backpack too.

I then went to Pops and got a milkshake. I looked at my phone "Wanna go to Pops I'm bored"-V "I'm already here lmao"-B "Lmao! Me too. Come to the speakeasy"-V i then went over to the door to the speakeasy. I put a number In the telephone and the door opened. I walked down the stairs so see her sitting on the stage. "Hey boo"-V "Hey"-B she patted the stage area next to her and I sat down next to her. She hugged me tightly and I put the keys in my backpack. "What's up.. you seem down"-V "I feel like I- I don't belong in the house with the Jones family"-B "It's like I feel guilty for living with this perfect family! Like I'm guilty my family isn't as great as theirs a-and I left my damn mother in Cali to do the hell I know! Staying overnight with my father and jail. And Polly not even taking care of her own children!!"-B she put her hand on my back and looked at me "Hey.. I my family is a shit hole too. My mom and dad just split and my dad is already fucking other women"-V "Maybe you have a secret sibling you don't know about"-B we both started to laugh "Isn't it great in here"-V "So great"-B "I want to renovate in here though.. I want to make it a place for me and my friends to hang out and chill."-V "Here's my vision. Bouncer at the front door. Keeping the bar there but booths all along that wall and a pull out bunk bed. A dj stand next to the stage. A dance floor infront of the dj and disco ball. Then a few storage cabinets and other stuff to fill in the empty space"-V "That'd be amazing.. maybe star lights all along the ceiling.. and maybe a two person bed you can pull out"-B I smirked at her knowing exactly what would happen on that bed. "Yeah.. we just need the money for it"-V I then opened my wallet and pulled out a few dollars "Here's your first donation"-B she then fell back and looked at the ceiling and I did the same..