𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝘗𝘈𝘎𝘌 (9) 🖇
" 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 "

taehyung sat in his bedroom after the train ride with jeongguk, listening to his music

taehyung sat in his bedroom after the train ride with jeongguk, listening to his music. his mind was hazy, but his body was electric. there was definitely something wrong, but that could just be the whiskey going through his body.

poor taehyung has always been a light weight, just a small bit of alcohol will cause him to make poor decisions. laying on his bed, jeongguk flashed through his mind hovering over top of him. that smirk the younger always had on his face made taehyung go insane.

not being able to take it anymore, the boy stumbled out of his bed heading towards the window. he awfully crawled out of the window and started walking in the direction of jeongguk's house, which wasn't that far. it was 3 in the morning and all of the streets light were on, blinding taehyung with every step.

when he made it to jeongguk's house, his dad's car was missing, letting taehyung know that he was out probably partying with his co-workers. he banged on the front door until it finally opened showing a sleepy jeongguk.

"taehyung what are you doing here at 3 in the morning?"

taehyung pushed himself inside pulling jeongguk with him. the younger boy was extremely confused, unsure what he should do. taehyung caught his thoughts off guard by kissing him softly.

this was not happening was it?

jeongguk could smell the alcohol, pushing away from taehyung.

"stop taehyung. you are drunk and don't know what you are doing."

"why do you always have to ruin everything?"

taehyung started to cry hitting jeongguk's chest. the younger boy grabbed his wrists as he sobbed, hoping it would calm him down.

"i-i hate y-you"

taehyung choked out as he clutched jeongguk's shirt. the younger boy didn't know what to do at this point, taehyung obviously was too drunk for him to have a heart to heart conversation.

"i know you do taehyung. i don't blame you for hating me."

after an hour of crying and yelling at jeongguk, taehyung fell asleep against his chest. the younger boy texted jimin to come get him, not able to have taehyung stay at his house. it would just cause problems the next morning.

jimin pulled up in his mom's cadillac, with a face mask on. jeongguk had taehyung bridal style in his arms standing on the front porch.

"what the hell happened to him?"

"he showed up to my house drunk, kissed me, i rejected him, then he started sobbing. taehyung should've know not to drink on a thursday night, but yet he did."