💖♡ Tarena Joyce ♡💖

Tarena Joyce

Chasing A Title

TJ was raised stricter than most pack females. It was because of past events in their parents' lives that angered them. That anger carried down to the way the parents raised their kids.

Yeah even though, Tarena's older than her sister Melainey, when she turned 16 while Tarena was 14, went after the next pack Beta Stone.

The two were not true mates, but Melainey cared less. Melainey was a year younger than Stone who was 17. The next Alpha named Clayton was 17 as well, but older than Stone by 6 months.

Tarena was the youngest of three kids as they had an older brother named Garth who was 17 and friends with both Stone and Clayton. Garth who since their father was Head Warrior, was titled next Head Warrior to the pack.

It was why the two next leaders spent time in their home and how Melainey became such a mouthy bitch. The two of them, Tarena and Melainey had no titles to their names but Melainey repeatedly used it anyways to get what she wanted.

~

Then the day Tarena turned 16, was the day Melainey was actually caught by the pack Alpha when on a run. Melainey and Stone stepped over the line and were caught when out running together, acting like mates as Stone's wolf was mounting Melaine's wolf.

The two were caught as Melainey used her wolf and stirred and tempted Stone's wolf to repeatedly mount her wolf.

Alpha Jeffrey was not happy as he ordered them to stop. He got between them and ordered Warriors to where they were caught. He was pissed as the two were not true mates and stepped over the line.

When her parents heard, their father Randolph ran out of the pack house with the pack Doctor Vince.

Melainey was ordered to shift back and the pack Doctor immediately tried to shove a morning after pill down her throat. The pack Alpha had to order her to swallow it as to all the males witnessing, Melainey refused.

Melainey lied her face off stating the two were mates. So Warriors held Melainey down as the Doctor shoved that pill down Melainey's throat as they were all pissed she lied and they all could scent it.

Meanwhile Tarena was immediately locked in her room by their mother, ordered by their dad. He was so pissed at Melainey, that Tarena ended up being punished.

With what was happening regarding Melainey it angered both parents as the far past brewed up in them.

~

That day was Tarena's 16th birthday and she had purposely held back her first shift just for that day. Hearing what she was being locked up for angered Tarena.

Her wolf was so angry that Tarena ended up on her hands and knees and without the Alpha's help, she shifted into her wolf. Her wolf took over and shifted them all at once.

Tarena took all the pain as her wolf was over the wall angry. Once she shifted, her wolf whined as Tarena was very quiet as the pain on her own from shifting was overwhelming.

It took some time before Tarena ordered her wolf to shift back. Her wolf whimpered and Tarena just said do it. When they shifted back Tarena took all the pain again, all on her own making her wolf sad.

She sprayed her room, getting rid of the scents of her wolf shifting for the first time in her room. Her wolf rid the room of their scent and essence, pulling it all back inside and blocking then shielding herself. She knowing how since Tarena had been very busy since she was young to read every book they had on their species. One book explained on how to block their minds from being read without their permission, to pull back on and totally block their scent, as well as their essence from them being scented and sensed.