** 💙♡ Lylah Meridian ♡💙 **

Lylah Meridian

Chasing A Title

Lylah went unnoticed by many all her life while growing up in the Sunridge Warrior Pack.

She was born elsewhere, and handed off to others to raise. Her name and birth details were never entered into any pack database before she arrived, all unknowing to her.

But the couple who had no clue about her actual birth that took her in, broke up and she was then moved into a pack group home at 10 years old. The couple hadn't been true mates and had skipped off together and fully claimed each other, both uncaring they hadn't actually met their true mates.

The breaking up couple then each moved away from the pack, leaving separately. They totally abandoned her there without another word to her.

♥❦❧❥

Her wolf fully merged with her when she was 9 when the couple, Andrew and Lorraine that raised her, started having serious relationship problems. She always ducked out of sight as Lorraine was a mouthy bitch who threw things at Andrew when angry.

Andrew on the other hand who was a pack Warrior had speed on his side and always ducked to avoid being hit. It angered Lorraine at who then she screamed at him, he left the house quickly after she started acting very unreasonable. He always checked on Lylah though to make sure she was safe from harm.

The first time Lorraine threw something at him when he was holding their daughter, it was because she was crying. He ducked while holding her and she flinched. He kissed her head and left the room, keeping her safe and put her to bed.

Lylah's wolf from then on started to keep her calm. She stopped crying when hearing her wolf hum and sing to her in her head.

Andrew had whispered it was because she was crying that Lorraine was angry this time, so to keep quiet. Her wolf heard and was from then on was there keeping Lylah calm.

But Lorraine still got angry, pissed at everyone it seemed and cussed like a sailor. Lylah learned to notice the signs and kept quiet and out of Lorraine's way before she exploded in anger once again.

Later on Andrew groaned when Lylah gave him the signs when he returned home. If he had worked a late shift and not home, she started putting a picture in her window that warned him. Other than that, she learned sign language and gave him the agreed on hand signals to help him with Lorraine's state of mind.

♥❦❧❥

On Lorraine and Andrew's leaving the pack, she was moved and living in a group home with others. The other's living there were lazy so and so's. She did her chores without anyone asking and did no others' chores then she hid in her room doing homework.

She studied hard and kept her nose out of trouble with the help of her wolf. Her wolf pulled their scent back inside from showing she had her wolf with her and shielded their essence from others knowing her wolf was strong.

♥❦❧❥

She was blood initiated into the Sunridge Warrior Pack way after she turned 16. She though had gone to the pack house a day before her 16th birthday to get her updated shots.

Instead of just injecting her as normal she was knocked out and fully examined. Her blood was tested and then she was injected with all the most current and full proof shots before woken.

Lylah grunted at the Doctor after waking who couldn't help but laugh at her. He said I was ordered to fully examine all the pack females. You're turning 16 so it was a must and needed to be done Lylah.

He added we are getting visitors who are staying for a while because they need training. She said you could have warned me, but no, you had to go and inject me behind my back and scared me.