♥️❣️ Devorah Cadence ❣️♥️

Devorah Cadence

Chasing A Title

When Devorah was 17, she was tracked down on her pack's land and truly rejected by her one true mate. He was a titled next Beta named Arthur Ivan Beaumont of the Blood Haven Wolf pack.

Their own pack that summer was visited by many different packs' members, all males and no females, and all supposedly were looking for their true mates.

When Arthur confronted her, she had already attended the meet and greet earlier which he had not arrived for.  Then she went to visit her older sister Alisha who had delivered a baby boy. She congratulated her sister and her mate Rayce, hugged both of them and was allowed to hold the baby for a minute who they named Reece.

She left and was headed home when she was tracked down. In the parking lot, Arthur confronted her and by the scents coming off of him, she could scent so many different females. The scent puzzled her as she and her wolf had to sort through all the females scents before finding his truly disgusting scent that was combined with them all.

Pack Warriors slipped out of shadows as they basically watched every male visiting and they witnessed and heard the rejection. Arthur, snorted at the scents on her and ordered she tell him her name.

The pack Warriors in turn mind linked the pack Alpha. Devorah was one pack female who they all absolutely knew was saving herself for her one true mate, unlike so many others.

She lifted her head, saw the stone cold, disgusting deep determination on his face to see her rejected. Her wolf growled in her head as her wolf absolutely had believed since they were pure that they would be accepted by their one and only.

She gave him her name and he proceeded to sneer at her and then he rejected her as his true mate, even called her a slut. In return, Devorah dropped her claws and struck him hard across the face drawing blood and leaving a huge wound that would scar.

The scent of blood brought the pack Warriors rushing to them. Devorah spat I Devorah Cadence Wright accept the rejection of you Arthur Ivan Beaumont. You stupid pathetic asshole, I'm freaking pure blooded and innocent and have never crossed the line and became a disgusting slut. But by the scent of your blood I smell you've though blended your scent with so many weak well used tainted sluts, who have tainted your blood and changed your scent. She and her wolf sent all their pain straight back at him as they both refused any of it.

It caused Arthur to scream in shocking pain and drop to his knees. Devorah's wolf snarled out unacceptable true mate, I deem you a disgusting man whore who doesn't deserve a mate, nor his wolf just by his tainted blood alone.

Her wolf went one step further and chanted, soon he screamed out in more overwhelming pain as her wolf took back everything he was blessed with by the moon goddess when fated to be their one and only true mate.

Arthur was tackled to the ground, as Devorah stood tall, spat on him and said you screwed with the wrong female now asshole. Just as you're a next titled Beta, I'm a Beta female with pure blood, you stupid prick as I'm not weak and never will be.

Arthur passed out cold as his wolf refused to take the pain. Devorah grunted as she was pulled back from the disgusting rejected mate as she and her wolf totally accepted the fact he was nothing to them.

She was allowed to move once Arthur passed out cold. She dropped and uncovered his sweet spot and they all saw it was totally covered in little scars of he letting many females nip to take his blood and it disgusted them all.

Her wolf dropped her claws and shredded it as their true mate allowed liberties to other females to use his sweet spot to spur him up. It showed she and her wolf that he and his wolf never wanted their one true mate as it was plain to see as he allowed the numerous she-wolves to nip to scar him.