Chapter 2

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. Instantly I ran over to the mirror, remembering what happened yesterday. I stared at the mirror.

"So it wasn't a dream...."  I saw a tan girl with black hair and sea- green eyes. A perfect copy of me. Well almost perfect. 

Wait.. did Annabeth leave some clothes for me? I checked and there was a neat pile of folded clothes.I paled. There sitting next to the rest of the things was.....a bra. 

After a few minutes of dread and disappointment I finally got the stupid thing on and then got the rest of the clothes on.   After I bathed and brushed my teeth of course. I closed my eye while I bathed because.... *ahem*....I think you can figure it out. Not gonna go into anymore detail because that is NOT SOMETHING' I NEED TO DO. (Nico says no guys Nico say no)

I went outside and HOLY JESUS! Apollo must think he's hot today or something because it was scorching. I went to find Annabeth, and by that ran around searching for her by screaming her name.

" DI IMMORTALES PERCY WHAT DO YOU WANT!" She yelled after she rushed out of her cabin. I probably just woke her up because she looked like a mess.

"Annabeth..." I said calmly. "Have you looked at me? I need to figure some stuff out."

"Aphrodite said it couldn't be reversed so what do I need to help you with?!" She yelled.

"I was gonna ask you to help me pick out clothes and break the news to everybody...." I said

"Are we not going to mention how nobody noticed you screaming around?" She replied. "You know what? They probably thought you were a newbie."

She had a look on her face before smirking. I have a bad feeling about this. She turned around to make sure no one was around.
"How about.....we wait a while before telling them?" I paled but she kept talking. "Aphrodite said something about you liking more then one gender.. ohohohohOHOHOh I am gonna have a bomb with this."

"...............I'm scared........." I ran away but Annabeth caught up with me and dragged me back.

"How about we have some fun with this. Who do you like?" I replied with "No one so far."

"Howww about.......wait....Piper is rubbing off on me isn't she....Imma call her over."

"WAIT NO" was all I could say before she ran to Iris Message Piper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woop-ty Doo Hows it hangin yo

Made a new book gonna be updating it sooooon CHECK IT OUT #shamelessplug

I've decided to try to upload every 1-2 weeks depending on what's happening that week.
As well as the other book. BEAR WITH METHIS IS GONNA BE MY FIRST BOOK IN A WHILE AND I AM RUSTY.

Thx for reading <3 <3<3<3<<3<3<3<3

WEEB OUT!