Chapter 3

I stood there scared for my life as I saw Annabeth and Piper running towards me. Piper was screaming happily while Annabeth was smiling like a maniac. I knew what was coming and I knew I had no chance of escape. And so, I stood there like an idiot.

"Percy! OH MY GODS! You really are a girl now." Piper said. "You have to tell me EVERYTHING!"

I reluctantly started telling her the story of how I was turned into a girl because Aphrodite was being a BIT- I-I mean brat. Yeah. Totally. So true.

In the end, Piper was on the ground laughing and Annabeth had to calm her down.

"HAHAHA OMG! I KNOW MY MOM IS A BRAT BUT LIKE OMG GODS HAHAHA! Wait....the hunters are coming soon. THIS IS TOO GOOD! THALIA IS GOING TO DIE LAUGHING HAHAHAHHAH!" Piper screamed.

I was paralyzed by that idea. If I somehow found a way to reverse this curse, Thalia would hold it over me the rest of my life.

" I knew I forget something! OH GODS I HAVE TO HIDEE! THEY'RE COMING IN LIKE 3 DAYS!!" I yelled, mentally facepalming.

I ran away, but I wasn't fast enough as Annabeth was able to catch me before I could get too far away.

" Nuh Uh. You are going to stay here. We still need to dress you up and show you off to camp."

I paled. "Annabeth you're hanging around Piper too much. Also....NOOOOOOOOO YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" I yelled as I flailed around trying to get out of Annabeth's grip.

Piper immediately when she heard they were going to dress me up. She somehow had a makeup kit in her hands and Annabeth ran to the Aphrodite cabin to get Piper's wardrobe.

They looked at me and giggled evilly. I knew I couldn't escape and I knew I was in deep trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. I'm sick right now so I decided to write.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ

it's very appreciated.

That's all for now.

WEEB OUT