Chapter 3

I'm Back! I've found motivation. So, I hope I can start to make this story better. 

 Vanitas POV

      When I woke up, I was in a place I didn't reconginize. It was bedroom kind of like my own, yet it was cleaner, more organized. The only offset to the room was a table with papers and pencils scattered crossed and the girl hunched over the table asleep. I sat up and looked around, looking for Roxas. The door opened and a blonde haired boy stepped through. 'The boy from the miror..' He noticed me after sitting a bowl down of a desk and rushed over.

"Your awake! Namine, Namine he's awake." the boy looked over to the girl at the table who was sitting up now. when she finally got a hold of the situation she rushed over as well. 

"He is...Go get Sora and get his brother. He'll  probably want to see him." Namine started to push the boy in the direction of the door.

"Okay, okay. I will." He ran out the door, calling for this 'Sora' person. 

Namine walked back over and a grabbed a box from beside the bed. She then sat in a chair that had probably been pushed over from the desk. She smiled softly as she started rummaging through the pastel box. 

"You gave him a heartache, by the way. Though I think he was more worried about you than himself there.  Oh, not literally I mean, the heartache didn't actually happen." She grabbed out some bandages. "So Vanitas, how are you feeling? And before you ask I know your name because your brother kept asking if you were okay, and you've only been asleep a couple hours."

"Fine I guess." I let change the bandage. After that the boy burst back in with what i assumed to be 'Sora' and Roxas.

"Oh my God! Vanitas your okay!" Roxas practically tackled hugged me as the other two went over to Namine. 

"So Ventus was hallucinating...they were real." Sora walked up and poked me. "Yep defiantly real"

"You thought I was hallucinating!?" The blonde boy, Ventus, questioned. His brother only shrugged as Namine patted the boys shoulder.

"Sora, don't tell me, you sided with Kairi. That causes more problems than anything else." Namine crossed her arms as she glared at him. For me and Roxas this was confusing.

"Vanitas, what are we going to tell Xion. We can't see her anymore can we...?" Roxas lowered his head. I stared at the floor. My phone was left behind with everything else. 

"I'm sorry Roxas." I looked back up as felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. Ventus stood there with a saddened smile. Namine walked over and sat next to us. 

"You'll see Xion again. One day. If you were good friends, she'll never forget you and you'll never forget her." Namine tried to make us fell better. She seemed like a good person, so did Ventus. Roxas smiled at least.

"Oh no. We haven't asked if they were hungry or anything. I'm so sorry. Here we can go downstairs and eat something. Dad probably made some sandwiches before leaving."

    Ventus grabbed mine and Roxas's hands and almost literally dragged us down the stairs. We made are way towards the kitchen. A man with longish brown hair sat at the table. When he looked up from his book, he almosted spitted out his drink from the look of it.

"Hi Leon, did dad make sandwhiches before leaving to the store? Our friends are probably hungry so." Ventus asked the man as he looked between me and Roxas. 

"Yeah he did. Though I don't remeber ever meeting these friends."

"We made them while you and Cloud where away." 

"Uh huh. Anyways Cloud put the sandwhiches in the fridge. Eat as much as you want cuz im not eating them." He looked back at his book as the subject dropped.

   We all sat in the living. It was quiet, like no topic could be thought of. Then Namine made motions for everyone to sit in a circle on the floor. She was are topic decider at this point.

"I decided we should get to know our new friends. Or if you all want we can wait til we meet up later with everyone else. Though Kairi, will probably critise poor Vanitas, they should be fine around everyone. Yet, I want basics." She looked around the group for objections and no one seemed to have them.

"Just stick to basic, lets leave some from everyone to ask later, that is if they want to join us." Sora pointed out.

"Go where?" I asked. I didn't go places often but I wanted to meet these mysterious other friends. 

"A ice cream shop. They have good flavors and couple of our friends have a band that plays there." Ventus acted cheerful which was a difference to the other two, who were calm and seemed collected.

"Its also where some of us learn how to draw with Namine." Sora added. Namine smiled as it was mentioned.

"It sounds cool, i guess. Why not. Kinda want meet these mysterious friends." I decided as Roxas nodded in agreement. 

"Great!" The other three cheered.