Intro

Why hello there, and welcome to The Museum of True History. I am the curator, and I will be your tour guide today.

Now, for todays tour we will be going between the North and East Wing to an exhibit known as "The Things We Do in the Light". All of the stories found in this exhibit are true, so if you were looking for a nice fiction story, then I recommend you leave my museum and go to a comic book store, public library, or an app for writers and readers. If you do not believe me at any point through this tour, then I would recommend you leave my museum, for the only person lying here would be you to yourself. Inside this museum holds true stories from every time period around the world, from right now... to the very beginning... now, if you wanted a tour of "The Very Beginning" exhibit, then I would recommend you wait for the next tour there, because we are going the opposite direction to present day.

Before we begin I should warn you that some of these stories are very intense and could potentially be relatable. That typically happens with a true story... and if the story is about you... then we apologize for the inconvenience.

Here's something to keep in mind while taking this tour... at times, life could be either sweet or bitter, but when it is sweet with a bitter after taste then you should learn to change your diet because that flavor is the horrifying and poisoning taste of what you thought was rightbeing wrong... come along, lets get started.