🌠 hwang hyunjin

🌠; you x hwang hyunjin
✐ ; english

you were instructed by your korean history professor to tutor hwang hyunjin. you didn't want to say yes. you knew hyunjin is a playboy, as possible as you can, you don't want to be linked with him. plus he always find time to annoy you.

and you had no choice but to accept it.

it's currently your class free time so you decided to start your tutoring lessons but he's nowhere to find.

"he's probably with one of his toys right now." you mumbled to yourself.

you can't help but feel sad with the thought that he's with another girl again. you don't know why but for the years you were classmates, you knew you already fell for him.

you were walking through the hallways when someone grabbed you and led you inside the dark stock room.

you were pinned against the wall by someone but you don't feel any sense of danger, instead you even feel your heart beating fast and butterflies all over your stomach. you don't know why but this person's presence tells you that you're safe with him.

you couldn't make out the figure that was pinning you on the wall. all you could make out is a man taller than you with a well built figure.

seconds later, you can feel the person's hand caressing your right cheek. "who are-" something soft cut you off.

it was soft, warm and... it tasted good.

it was too good that you felt your knees being weak. you let him take over you as you responded.

the person immediately loosened up his hands, making him wrap it around you, pulling you closer to him. you then snaked your arms around his neck for support.

the person pulled away from the kiss to breathe, and you let out a groan, making him chuckle, he sounded familiar but you paid no attention to it as he quickly smashed his lips again to yours.

you may not have any idea who is this person you are having a passionate kiss with right now but the kiss was too good and addicting. you don't had the guts to let go because you felt the sincerity and love he is giving you. and that made your heart beat faster than how it is supposed to be.

it's now your second time pulling away to breathe and it made your heart beat even crazier at how this person is breathing heavily. feeling his breath in to your face.

not wasting any time, the person connected your lips again. you started playing with his hair. he then bit your lower lip, making you let out a quiet whimper.

but the person didn't mind too much and continued kissing you harshly, biting, licking and even inserting his tounge inside your mouth.

and to think your hot make out session inside the stockroom will never end. you pulled away, you still want his lips to touch yours once again but you decided not to.

you were hit to reality. you were kissing a stranger. you didn't know who he was.

"who are you?" you managed to ask as you were still catching your breath.

you wished for the person to answer but instead, the person quickly opened the door and dashed off leaving you behind that dark stock room.

minutes later, as you already composed yourself, you peak outside to see if there are students and luckily there weren't any. you immediately went outside remembering your tutoring lessons with hyunjin.

you arrived at the library and hyunjin was already there. he was seriously reading a book that he didn't noticed your presence. "hey, sorry im late?" you said. started to bring out your books and notes. "it's okay" he said, without looking at you.

you stared at him. you just noticed his hair was disheveled and he was sweating. "what?" he asked snapping you from your thoughts.

"what happened to you?" you asked still staring at him. "your hair is a mess pft" you chuckled.

"well, what happened to you too?" he questioned back. of course questioning your swollen lips.

you remembered the make out session between you and a stranger at the stock room awhile ago.

"w-well uh n-nothing" you lied. of course you can't go and tell him you had a make out session with someone you don't know.

"must've had a make out session with someone you don't know?" it was supposed to be a joke as he laughed about it but you were shocked as he guessed it right.

"it's true isn't it?" he teased you, wiggling his eyebrows. you then felt your cheeks heating up. "n-no. o-of course not" he just chuckled, which you find familiar.

"is it good tho?" he continued teasing you and as you further remember the scene you blushed even more.

"if i only knew you were actually that person pft" you decided to say, not expecting for the answer. "yes it was- " hyunjin then realized what he just said. you were shocked. you don't know whether to believe it or not because hyunjin's expression says he's regretting his life decisions.

"i-it was you?"

"of course no" he laughed akwardly, making you gain confidence as you knew he was really that person.

"i knew it, you had something for me" you smirked.

"it isn't really me. why don't we kiss right now so i can prove you?" before you can even answer, hyunjin already pulled you close to him and let his lips touch yours.

his lips was soft, warm and just like the person awhile ago, it tasted good. you responded to the kiss.

hyunjin wrapped his arms in your waists and you snake your arms around his neck.

he started to move his lips. biting your lower lip asking for permission. you let out a silent yelp causing your mouth to open and his tounge finally entering.

the kiss lasted minutes before you both pulled away as you needed air to breathe.

"got you" hyunjin then winked. "y-yah! those were my first and second kiss. how dare you take it"

"just say you love me too and i will also give you your third, fourth, fifth and so on."

"you don't even love-" you were cut off by a peck on your lips.

"i love you, y/n" placing his forehead on yours.

"I love you too, then, hwang hyunjin"

a/n:
i know hyunjin would be that clingy and soft boyfriend but blame it on the not-so-soft video edits in yt ㅠㅠ