🌠 kim seungmin

🌠; you x kim seungmin
✐ ; english

"y/n wake up!" seungmin tried to wake up his girlfriend. "hmm- it's still too early" seungmin, then turned to see you rubbing your eyes while pouting, which he finds cute.

"c'mon, lazyhead you don't want to be late in class right?" seungmin convinced you and started to open the curtain binds.

"i still wanna cuddle" you whined which made seungmin chuckle.

"we can cuddle when you get home" he told you.

"but will you be here?" you asked. he might not be here when you come home since he might go to practice with the other members.

"yes i will be. and we can cuddle and watch all night" he answered.

"five minutes more?" you asked him. pouting and trying your best to let seungmin give in to your cuteness.

seungmin just gave you a peck on the lips making you blush and him smile widely.

"but-" you still wanted to reason out but seungmin cut you off.

"no buts, now go and take a bath while i cook our breakfast. pancakes and bacon your favorite" seungmin said smiling widely to you.

'why is he this boyfriend material? what did i deserve to have someone like him?' you thought.

"im really lucky to have you" you mumbled, sounding dreamy. seungmin just chuckled and went near you and planted a light kiss on your cheeks making you blush, again. he just really have that so much effect on you.

"and im lucky to have you too"

a/n:
aaaaaaaa im so inlove with boyfriend material seungmin