🌠 yang jeongin

🌠; you x yang jeongin
✐ ; english

it's already 5 pm and you're still in the campus, waiting for jeongin. he had some basketball practice and you, being the persistent admirer, you're still waiting for him.

you like jeongin for a year now, and it's not a secret you need to hide. he knew it eversince you confessed to him.

it was a perfect day to confess, it was valentines day. you were holding a cake you baked, the night before valentines. but he just really don't like you like how you like him.

still you didn't gave up. you were never the kind of girl who gives up easily. everyday you walk home and you eat lunch with him, sometimes bringing some food you cooked for him at home with your mom. his group of friends were never bothered with this because they got to treat you like their own friend too plus you always bring delicious food according to them.

after few minutes you already saw him walking towards the gate. you smiled and waved your hands at him. but he just ignored you and went to walk first.

you immediately went after him and clinged your arms with his. "aish, get your hands off me" he demanded but you didn't let go. "please, just please, let me hold you this time." you put your hands together, forming the famous please handsign and added your own touch of puppy eyes.

jeongin looked at you, judging you harshly. it hurted you, but what can you do. that's how he sees you.

"fine, just this time" he gave in which made you smile brighter.

a few minutes later, you saw a new opened cafe and wanted to invite jeongin just for a snack.

"yah jeongin-ah, we should try the snacks in that cafe, i heard they're delicious" you invited him. but he pulled out a no as an answer.

"oh c'mon, i know you're hungry from your practice. i just want you to be energized. don't worry it's my treat" you asked him once again. he stopped walking and looked at you, those judging eyes boring onto you again. "no i don't want to" and then he left you there.

you tried to went after him and grab his arms. "it would just take a moment-" he turned his back away from you and looked at you seriously. "what do i have to say for you to get away from me huh? don't you get it? i don't like you. your mouth won't stop talking nonsense and you're so annoying. you annoy the hell out of me" he said, making sure to emphasize the words, he doesn't like you.

"now get lost, don't ever come near me again" and with that, he left you there, sobbing and with a broken heart.

♡*:.。.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.。.:*♡

the days without you have turned to a week, making jeongin, undeniably worried. it was after that day that you didn't went to school.

jeongin thinks and knows that it was his fault for telling you what he feels, that he doesn't like you. but after some time of you not being near him. not caring for him. not annoying him.

he knew he liked you back. he was just so full of himself that he thought you won't grow tired of chasing him, annoying him and caring for him. that he thought you'll always be by his side.

monday came and you finally showed up. jeongin was beyond happy that you're finally here. but he was devastated when you didn't even spare him a glance. you ate lunch with them, but it's just his friends who you talked to. which made jeongin confused. he knows that he hurted you but you don't have the right to do those to him after not showing up for a week and making him so worried.

your last class had just ended and you were heading to your locker to drop some things.

as you were about to go home, jeongin showed up and pinned you into the lockers.

"j-jeongin" you were only able to call out his name as you were suffocating.

your heart can't stop beating so fast and your stomach feels like it had the whole zoo in it.

"where have you been?" he asked, with longing and worries evident in his eyes and voice.

"i-i visited my grandp-parents in b-busan" you stuttered, still feeling out of breath on how near jeongin is.

you didn't expect what happened next. jeongin's arms found his way in your waist as he pulled you closer, engulfing you in a hug. he burrowed his face in to your neck.

"don't do that ever again. i was so worried as heck" he muffled out. you hugged him back, your face in his chest. after all, his taller than you.

"i just needed some time for myself. to think whether i'll stop talking slash annoying you or continue what im doing." you told him. that was all true.

after the incident, you wanted time to think if getting hurt multiple times is worth it and if you would still continue talking and caring for jeongin.

after a week of thinking, you thought of letting go of your feelings for him but guess, all the pain is worth it.

"those things i told you- they were all lies. please don't tell me you won't like me anymore. talk to me. talk nonsense things to me. i would love to hear your voice again. i would love your presence near me again. please annoy me. annoy me all you want. just please don't ignore me" jeongin explained his self, looking at you with all sincerity. you smiled at him and pulled him in a hug for the second time.

"if you wish so"

all the pain was really worth it.

a/n:
aaaaaaah i find this so simple but cute and fluffy ajshsjshsjhsjs uri baby fox is so cute and fluffy