dare 8

Me: hey starscream i think you are really going to like this dare😉

Starscream: isa what are you talking about😑

Me:  look starscream I'm not kidding look *shows starscream the comment*

Starscream: *seductive smile* well then I will be happy to take acree on a date just let me call her......Acree!

Acree: yes?

Starscream: *blushes a bit* would you like to go on a date with me?

Acree: ok😁

Starscream: *smiles* well then shall we? *Hold out servo*

Acree: alright  *takes servo and hold servo's*

*Then they went out*

Later they drank high grade and energon and had a romantic picnic and starscream was being such a gentlemen with acree. They were just holding servo's and looking at the stars and they saw the northern lights that night.

*Later*

Starscream then saw acree fast into recharge, he chuckled a bit he then picked acree up bridle style gently and called for a ground bridge. Everyone was asleep starscream then carries acree to his berthroom. Starscream then layes acree down gently he then layed next to her and looked at her beautiful faceplate. Acree's opened her optic's a bit.

Acree: Goodnight starscream I had a really fun time with you *kisses his lips*

Starscream: *blushes wings fludders* *kisses back* *blushes & smiles*  your welcome my dear

Acree: *lays on his chestplate* i love you

Starscream: I-i love you my love have a peaceful recharge

With that they went to recharge in eachother's embrace

Me: starscream don't you want to say thank you to Goldstar100?

Starscream: Ah yes sorry thank you Goldstar100 for doing this is am grateful for that and thank you

Me: *smiles*

OK now comment what questions or dares you want starscream to do