dare 9

Me: Hey luna peter you guys have a dare

Luna & Peter: really?

Me: yeah look *shows them the comment*

Peter: oh ula la la there's going to be love day😉

Me & luna: *laughs a little*

Luna: oh this is going to be fun😈

Peter: hell yeah😈😎

*Later*

*Starscream and acree talking*

*Luna and Peter walk behind them and push them into a closet and locks it*

Acree & Starscream: oh what the frag is this peter luna what are you two doing?! *Looks at eachother blushes abit*

Luna: *giggles* it's a dare😂

Peter: *giggles* we can't let you guys out until you guys "do it"😁😂

Starscream: do? Do wha- *blushes and looks at acree and acree blushes to of what they meant* U-umm acree may I umm?

Acree: s-sure

"Starscream then came close to acree and acree wrapped her servo's around starscream's neck they both still blushed but where smiling to they then started to kiss then it turned to a make out session. Starscream let go. "Jump" starscream told acree and she did as told she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist while starscream held her aft. "And then they started to making out again, starscream went down acree's neck and started kissing time and giving it love bites this made a moan slip out acree's mouth.starscream smirk and nuzzled his faceplate in Acree's neck. "

Acree: *blushes and trys to hide it*

Starscream: *smirks and chuckles* don't hide it my dear your beautiful like that *smiles*

Acree: *blushes and smiles* *looks at starscream and kisses him*

Starscream squeezed acree's aft which made her gasp, then he slipped his tough in acree's mouth acree moaned while kissing him and starscream was smirking at this. After a few minutes they then let out and touched eachother helm.

Starscream: oh primus i love you so acree *smirks*

Acree: *smiles* i love you to starscream *kisses him*

Starscream: *optic's widened and wings fludders* *kisses her back*

*Door opens and quickly peter takes a picture*

Peter & Luna: haha aww couple moments!😁 *runs away with camera *

Luna: hey peter it's like you said ula la la hahaha!😂😁😂

Peter: *laughs* 😂😂😂

Starscream: *growls* Acree I'll be right back *kisses her helm and runs off and chases luna and peter* GET BACK HERE YOU TOO!!!😡😡😠😠😠😡😡

Luna & Peter: Hahahaha!! Never!😂😂😈😂😁

Luna: ok ok bye guys we have to go now being chased by starscream *Laughs* ok ok now comment what questions or dares you want me and peter here to answer or do for you guys bye oh shoot *laughs* oh god peter run like hell!😂

Peter: *laughs*ok ok *runs faster* ok ok bye guys love you all!😁😂