four.

Hyunjin woke up to the bothersome sound of his alarm which was kept on his table across the room. He did so so that he'd have to get up and switch it off.

He slowly slid his quilt off of himself, letting the cool air come in contact with his exposed skin. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms as the alarm kept ringing. "godammit" He said in his raspy morning voice.

Finally getting up, he made his way to his table where the clock was kept and switch it off. Switching his alarm off seemed equivalent to disarming a bomb to the half asleep boi. (Same)

He yawned and stretched again. Making his way to the wardrobe in order to pick out a shirt to wear. Lazily, he strolled to his door and exited, being able to pick up sizzling sounds coming from the bottom floor.

He walked downstairs as the sounds became louder and more perfectly audible. He turned to the kitchen, finding Seungmin standing in front of the stove and cooking something. The fragrance came to Hyunjin and he could tell it was egg.

He drowsily made his way to Seungmin. His eyelids were still half open and his brain was unable to comprehend anything at that moment so he lazily wrapped his arms around the latter's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

Seungmin gasped in shock at the feel of Hyunjins arms snaking around his hips. He was unsure of how to inform Hyunjin as to what he was doing. "G-Good morning...Hyunjin?" Seungmin turned his head which caused his lips to brush against Hyunjins cheek. This woke the taller up completely and he realized what he had been doing.

He pulled away abruptly uttering a smol 'sorry'. Hyunjin felt extremely awkward. He didn't know what to do- talk to Seungmin or walk away.

Talking to Seungmin seemed like a better option to him.

"is that an omelette?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes once again. "yeah. I made one for you too. Go brush your teeth and then we'll eat together" Seungmin said, flipping the omelette with his spatula one last time and then transferring it onto plate that was kept nearby.

Hyunjin was happy that Seungmin wasn't lazing about but was actually doing some work. So, he quickly went upstairs in order to brush his teeth as the other male had asked him to.

-

"for some reason...these taste better than usual" Hyunjin said, whilst chewing. He wasn't lying when he said that the food cooked by Seungmin tasted better. His tastebuds felt a different sensation because of which he knew they were distinct

"because they were cooked by me...obviously" Seungmin bragged, enjoying the taste of his own cooking to the fullest. Hyunjin giggled at the self-praise of the latter. He wouldn't be lying if he said he found it somewhat adorable.

"We need to be a lil quick though...so that we can get ready on time" Seungmin stated, starting to shove more food in his mouth at a quicker pace. This caused the food to get stuck in his wind pipe, which couldn't withstand the large amount of omelette he swallowed at once. He started to cough in an unruly manner

Hyunjin was quick to realize that the other was choking and immediately got up from his seat and made his way to Seungmins side of the table. He pulled Seungmin up from his seat, who was still coughing and unable to respire, and wrapped his arms around his tummy. He balled a fist and placed it right on top of his stomach and placed his other hand on top of his fist. (might come in handy if you're readin this)

"time to put my first-aid knowledge to good use" Hyunjin said, before giving Seungmins belly a jerk. He repeated the action a few more times until the unswallowed food was spit out by the latter. Hyunjin breathed a sigh of relief as Seungmin almost hit the ground. His legs had weakened from the choking that he went through. His brain couldn't form coherent sentences until Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist and pushed.

Seungmin looked up at Hyunjin with tears forming in the corner of his eyes. His tongue was stuck out in order to catch his uneven breaths and he practically became sweaty after what had just happened. He had placed his hand on his throat to ease the pain and his hair were also a mess.

All these attributes together caused Hyunjin to once again, come up with lewd images of Seungmin in his mind. "wHy tHe fUcK dO i-" He thought to himself as he tried to best to get rid of the thoughts he came up with

"th-thanks" Seungmin muttered, being audible enough for Hyunjin to hear. A smol smile found its way to Hyunjins lips as he put his hand forward to help Seungmin up, which he accepted. "No problem. As your roommate, I should always be ready to help." Hyunjin said with an alluring smile on his face which somehow made Seungmins heart flutter.

"How about you go get ready while i finish my breakfast and then go do the same." Hyunjin suggested, patting Seungmins back to comfort him further. Seungmin nodded and whispered another 'thank you' to Hyunjin before making his way upstairs.